1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to promote affiliate products ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rampageenergyman, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup i agree.
    Building that relationship should continue after ur potential buyer has already subscribed to your website and when you have given them a free product that they can try out. This can boost the relationship between buyer and seller. So whenever they need more information they can visit your blog to find out more.
    Thxs man, you really understand a customer's thinking. :)

Yup, i have been in this niche for quite sometime now, but recently just joined this forum to learn from others as well as help as many people as i can.
    A good landing page that gives away a good product will more likely be able to encourage people to join you because who doesnt like money?

The Golden Rule for me is remembering to add value to my subscribers. Dont keep trying to sell them things but understand their needs and give them solutions to their problems, then people would be more willing to part with their money to solve their problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Howard Lim, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  2. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to sound newbie but I am a newbie,

My niche is helping students , I have a 500 students community website, 4000 students on one fan page, 13000 on another, I never knew about E-mail list building so if I knew that it would have been fine. I put an e-mail form on one of my websites yesterday and putting it on another, tomorrow. Got 15 subscribers in the first day and Hoping to have some god subscribers in coming days.

Though I am sure it is not going to generate any sales for me , because people in my country don't have Paypal, can you please tell me is there any other benefit of having a list other than sales ,

Waqar Akram, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  3. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    having a list can also help you to connect with your subscribers and to bond with them. having a list enables you to be able to contact them whenever you have something value to provide them or when you just want to share something joyous or share an inspiration story. Since your niche is helping students, i believe that by constantly motivating them, they would be inspired to work hard!
    So kudos to a friendly man like yourself. :)

Howard Lim, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  4. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    We all were at one time... in some areas, I still am. As long as you learn what you need to learn, everything is good, right?

Yes, it does sort of put a damper on things if there's no way to purchase. But yes, there's still benefits. If you can figure out how to transfer money - merely having a large list can be profitable - because you can sell advertising to that list. Solo ads.

There's also the fact that you can influence your list with your thoughts and ideas - and that might not have a monetary value, but in educational terms - it's quite valuable.

Khadaji, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  5. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:

If people hadn't helped me when I got started, I'd be no-where today. It seems only fair to pay it forward.

Khadaji, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  6. lekan208

lekan208 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    List building is the best and it is less complicated if you can get a good program.However you can get a free software for list building and training that are easy to understand by newbie here www.myfreesoftware.profitpoint.info

lekan208, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  7. Tom Green

Tom Green Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi.

Any of the 2 things you mentioned, requires you to have insight into Google's indexing, what currently works in the SEO "sphere" of marketing. Beyond that, it really doesn't matter if it's 1) or 2), or probably both. The user doesn't track you down as the owner and compare sites.

By running 2 relevant, yet different websites, you stand to gain a better position. For example, if you're creating a purely "educational" niche site about forex, and a second site which reviews different forex programs, allowing users to leave "helpful reviews", you can benefit from having a neutral position on both, possibly linking to any possible Forex program.

Good Luck!

Tom Green, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  8. Brayan

Brayan Peon

Best Answers:

Hi,rampageenergyman hope you doing well.

According to me to be successful in Affiliate marketing you need to know the market needs, learn how to promote products.So both ways are good to promote your product.

Brayan, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  9. Colton179

Colton179 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

I built a program that lets me extract all the emails from any specific category on craigslist and then filters the results into two seperate list (personal emails and craigslist emails). If you want to buy the software I am selling the basic for $149 and the advanced for $199

Colton179, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  10. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Both of them work very well.

If you choose the second option. Keep in mind that it might take some time to build your list and create good content to feed your list to keep the KNOW, LIKE, AND TRUST factor.

People buy if they know you, like you, and trust you. If you can make that happen with your list; you are a winner.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  11. webmasterchick

webmasterchick Peon

Best Answers:
    In my experience niche affiliate sites are no longer as easy to rank and worth the time to build anymore. Up until 2012 they were great, but I'm now seeing more success building brand sites. Ask yourself this, are people going to remember your site after they have left? Are you building the site for users or for search engines? Building something unique and rememberable is the way to go, no matter what site you're building, because it no longer looks like a spam page to Google, but rather a real business. Get yourself an address to put on your site, create social media pages and link to them on your site, and get a quality logo to represent your brand.

Good content, good design, with a heavy emphasis on your own brand will be the key to sites surviving these constant Google updates.

This is my first post on this site, hope you found it useful! :D

webmasterchick, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  12. rampageenergyman

rampageenergyman Greenhorn

Best Answers:

rampageenergyman, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  13. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    am thinking to use peerfly & maxbounty companies in affiliate marketings cpa is more better than cps

income_by_internet, Jun 17, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.