1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to offer 2 separate commissions for the same product at CB?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Brandon Tanner, Feb 1, 2007.

Hello everyone,

Let's say I have a product at ClickBank and want to offer my regular affiliates 50% commission. But I also want to offer a select handful of JV's 75% commission for the same product.

Since I can't have 2 separate commissions on one account at the same time, what would be the best way to do this?

A) Open 2 separate accounts and have 50% commission on one and 75% on the other. Does CB allow this?

OR...

B) Have 1 account, and for a limited time (say the first 2 weeks) set it to 75% and only tell my JV's about it during that time period. Then after 2 weeks, set it back to 50% for my regular affiliates.

What do you guys think?

Brandon Tanner, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  2. forelmashi

forelmashi Peon

Best Answers:
    what is JV

forelmashi, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  3. Brandon Tanner

Brandon Tanner Peon

Best Answers:
    JV= Joint Venture

When 2 parties come together and form a special deal that benefits both parties. For example, I might do a JV with the owner of a large, targeted list. Since he would be promoting my product to alot of people all at once, I would give him a higher commission than my regular affiliates. That way it's a good deal for both of us.

Brandon Tanner, Feb 1, 2007 IP