1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to grow your followers quickly on G+

Discussion in 'Google+' started by web_master, Aug 22, 2013.

I had around 20 followers on my sites' G+ account and I thought there must be a way to grow that number to something substancial so started adding related accounts and followed them made my G+ Page with 466 followers in a short while.

It's like twitter but I must say that it's more difficult and there are limitations from Google.

I hope you found this helpful.

web_master, Aug 22, 2013 IP
    racheldarcy likes this.
  2. racheldarcy

racheldarcy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Once you have a good number of followers how do you utilize this to your advantage?

racheldarcy, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  3. danielsmitth

danielsmitth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Connect With Your Whole Audience Using Google+ Events
    Post Often and Optimize for Best Search Results
    Set Up Google Authorship for SEO Benefits
    Find Relevant Users and Conversations to Engage With

danielsmitth, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  4. blackrealist

blackrealist Member

Best Answers:
    I have been already using this method for months now. Thank you anyway.

blackrealist, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  5. RobGj

RobGj Member

Best Answers:
    I find G+ to be easier than other social networks to build up a presence. By adding decent contributions to other peoples posts you'll find that other people will then start to circle you.. Also, use of # can help expand reach and help your profile to become visible to the type of people you want to see your profile..

RobGj, Aug 24, 2013 IP
    Alyssa Lochmore likes this.
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I also think it's nice that they allow hashtags, too. However, the tip about decent contribution to other people's posts is important, and of course so is adding content to your page that people would want to read.

Alyssa Lochmore, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  7. Seanc123

Seanc123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try this site plusonespro.com

You share other peoples sites to gain coins that can be used to grow your following. Or you can purchase coins if you wish. Not really contributing to the G+ community but it does work.

Seanc123, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  8. Socialfbs

Socialfbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I discover Google+ to be simpler than other social networking sites to build up your online presence. By adding good contributions to different individuals posts you'll discover that other individuals will then begin to follow you.. Additionally, utilization of #(hash tags) can help your profile to get noticeable to the sort of individuals you need to show your profile.. :)

Socialfbs, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  9. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to build followers in Google plus is by following other people's circles. Find a targeted circle, follow that circle, and then many of the members of the circle will follow you back. Then you need to interact with them find out the active ones and those are the ones who you should be networking with.

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  10. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After that, you will have to post some interesting content so people find out what you`re all about. They will follow you if you have something interesting to say :)

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  11. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure thing, mrgoe - it's best to focus on social networking as a way to interact with people, provide good content, make friends. Rather than working out how you can spam the system and end up flooding the networks with more and more crap.

I know the latter approach is attractive, but unfortunately it doesn't work – for most people. Forge relationships, be genuine, provide value, and that's really the best way to go. It's also the most fun way to go!

Rob

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  12. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google plus is a nice social site that is easy to post on. It's also easy to find interesting posts and interesting people you can network with.one of the benefits is to get conversations going with people and then when you get the opportunity to drop in a link to your blog or some post you've written. As long as you don't overdo this – this is called "spamming" folks LOL – then people will be fine with it.

To use Google plus the most effectively you need to manage your circles well. Free example you can have one, 2 or 3 circles that you always look at whenever you go into Google plus. so you might start off with a circle called "Internet marketing all", then as you identify people who are either interesting or useful you can add them to a circle called "IM best". Then whenever you go to Google you always look at IM best but you only look at Internet marketing all if you have time.

This is just one way to get to see the best stuff from the people you are connected to. Also, it's a good way to build up a relationship with people. If you get on with someone then you can put them into the same circle. You will then see more of their stuff and naturally will chat to each other more. Down the road you are much more likely to get help from someone you've taken the time to develop a relationship with – and this is a very good way to do it quickly and efficiently.

And if they get boring just move them out of that circle!

Malc

malcsimm, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  13. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to its simplicity it would grow more and it would get popularity day by day, it is good place for webmasters mainly.

SERPpoint, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  14. NureA

NureA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow this is really helpfull, thanks :D

NureA, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  15. Krylborn

Krylborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you guys have any links to some good tutorials for how to utilize Google+ in the most efficient way?

Krylborn, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  16. pentelupe

pentelupe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's some I found Marketing and google +
    and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YODAriSCIp8
    It's surprising that these videos aren't all that popular. Google hangouts comes into it and thats a big part
    of google+.

pentelupe, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  17. vivekthakur

vivekthakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just add them to your circle, if they are active user they will definitely add you back. And make attractive and useful post on google + as a active member.

vivekthakur, Oct 26, 2013 IP