1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to get one dollar ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by D3lux3, Jul 29, 2009.

What would be the best/easiest way of getting me dollar not using paypal/creditcards/moneybookers/neteller ... How would I get a links from which I would get 1$ per click.

D3lux3, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. crumblepie

crumblepie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's pretty hard to earn $1 per click... the going rates are normally $0.01 to $0.10 per click. If you use Adsense, you can get cash via Western Union once you meet the $100 minimum withdrawal amount. Some sites offer the services of a Payoneer Debit Card that allows you to withdraw cash anywhere in the world via an ATM. I am not 100% sure but I think Plimus is one of the places offering this - you could search their affiliate products and sell to get commissions. You can then withdraw by wire transfer, payoneer debit card or paypal - your choice :)

crumblepie, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. Luke Beale

Luke Beale Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can get paid via paypal then do some odd jobs or start up a site.

Luke Beale, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. D3lux3

D3lux3 Member

Best Answers:
    Well I cant go pass the:

Encouraging Clicks
    Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
    Learn more

In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:

* Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
    * Encourage users to click the Google ads using phrases such as "click the ads", "support us", "visit these links" or other similar language.
    * Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
    * Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
    * Place ads in a floating box script.
    * Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
    * Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
    * Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements", but not "Favourite Sites" or "Today's Top Offers".

rule.

So how would you get a dollar from someone who will not invest his own money. He will invest his work (for example: click to a link) but he doesnt know that he must click that link to get me a dollar and I cant tell him. So are there any other ways to get a dollar ? Maybe some other program ? Maybe is there a way I could explain to him that he must click the link to get me a dollar but not breaking upper rule.

D3lux3, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. ProdigyER

ProdigyER Peon

Best Answers:
    From one of the travel website which is mine, for 1 click i'm earning atleast 1$(Using Adsense) . If you wanna earn money from Adsense one of the best way is open travel website but write articles by your self and add some pictures. ;) Adsense will reward you .

ProdigyER, Jul 29, 2009 IP
    crumblepie likes this.
  6. jamespatterson

jamespatterson Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a GPT (Get Paid To) website. That way you earn 75% of the revenue your affiliates and users earn. :)

jamespatterson, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  7. RPP

RPP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Earning one dollar per click seems nearly impossible. I don't like earning through clicks though, seems like Adsense doesn't pay nearly enough for it to be worth the trouble. Am I wrong?

RPP, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  8. Erzulie

Erzulie Peon

Best Answers:
    You are wrong. I have blogs that bring me $2-3/click :) You just need to find a niche.

Erzulie, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  9. agentsmith77

agentsmith77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    $1, easiest way online...

Are you good at anything? Help someone online. If you can do graphics, programming, write, or are good at computers, there are a lot of people who want that stuff.

Also, ebay and amazon. Got an old book? Sell it on Amazon. Easiest way to make $1.00

There's a lot of ways to make money online. Just gotta be exact on what you really want.

agentsmith77, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  10. 0b4m4

0b4m4 Peon

Best Answers:

This is actually a lot easier than it looks like.

0b4m4, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  11. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    These pay well over $1....

Prescription drugs. "Scripts" are a big one. There are "super affiliates" making a lot of money just from these alone. But it is a cut-throat business. It's totally different from selling any other kind of product.

Generic drugs.

Generic Rogaine.

Generic penis enhancers.

Insurance companies

Anything Attorney related, like class-action suits.

On and on....

Start by looking at such advertisers in Google's Adwords. Look in their sites to see which companies, businesses they are advertising for, and then contact them.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    Perry Rose, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  12. D3lux3

D3lux3 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I got some answers but sadly no one would be good for my litlle experiment. Well thank you all anyways :)

D3lux3, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  13. junvalasek

junvalasek Banned

Best Answers:
    Adsense and clickbank does not use any of those payment system,s..

junvalasek, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  14. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can get $1 per click from adsense if you have quality website in high pay niche

lifeplayer, Jul 30, 2009 IP