1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to get high CPC

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Linda Patel, Oct 23, 2015.

1. eBranding

eBranding Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

1. The platform ( Dekstop, Laptop, Mobile, Tabs) doesn't affect much but you should also take care of such thing.
    2. The most important weapons to increase CPC
    3. The country which you are targeting
    4. Your ad format should be proper
    5. The position of the ad on web page shouldn't be neglected
    6. Experiments hould be continued

Best Regards,
    Ebranding.

eBranding, Apr 16, 2016 IP
    Edward Johnson likes this.
  2. Redman94

Redman94 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I keep hiring SEO work to my website but it never seems to get any ranking. I just hired godaddy to SEO my site and they are charging me 240.00 a month is that a good price. Also have a adsense ad running so my site should have a higher ranking then O. My click cost me over 2 bucks a click and is killing me.

Redman94, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it depends what you are selling, and how much of sale is profit

on an old project at one time i was getting 1 sale for every 10 clicks... was about 10c per click - my product was $9 so made $8 profit on each

have you seen an increase in $$ sales that makes $240 a month worthwhile? if you haven't moved up in search results then i doubt it - what guarantees are included with the Godaddy SEO service?

pmf123, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fundamentally, the top ways of enabling you to increase AdSense CPC on your website or blog fall into one of three main categories:
    • Get good traffic figures – Google places the higher CPC adverts on high traffic sites,
    • Focus your page on keywords that cost most to AdWords users,
    • Use Channels to increase your AdSense CPC,
    • Place your ads carefully so that Google provides top CPC placements where your visitors are most likely to click, and
    • Work hard to maximize your CTR – the proportion of visitors to your site that click on your adverts can influence Google to give you the top-paying AdSense ads.
    Do all that, and you should be successful in increasing AdSense CPC on your site to a maximum level. It might not all be in your hands, but if you put in the work and understand what Google is looking for when its places its AdSense adverts, then you should do well in achieving the highest possible CPC.

Hope this helps.

daica85, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  5. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should do keyword targeting I think.

Froggys, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  6. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean "do keyword targeting"? Which method you mentioned about?

daica85, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  7. DzCoder

DzCoder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you ,

DzCoder, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  8. netservice

netservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have traffic and also receiving clicks but you are not getting enough earning then you need to focus/check on 2 things only.

1. Your site niche is most important. For example if you have blog/site on such topics those has no financial value like "local news" or "mobile tones" or "history related" then you will not get big money from your clicks.

However if you have blog/site on topics such as insurance, banking related, education related, voip, investment, lawyers, etc. then you will get high cpc. You may get up to $50 per click (some times) and $10-$20 is normal (often).

2. Second thing you need to focus is location of your traffic. Even you have high cpc niche website/blog like insurance or business loans but if your site/blog visitors are coming from those countries (Asia, Africa, etc.) where these products are not offered then you will not get good cpc. No bank from US, UK, Canada want to advertise his bank loan products to visitor from Asia/Africa.

If you fixed both things then you keep yourself ready for $10-$20 clicks.

I can say this with confidence because I get this on daily basis.

netservice, Aug 29, 2016 IP