1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Way To Create 1 page Sub-domain landing pages for your team that you control

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by plrinfo4u, Oct 23, 2018.

Hi...wish everyone good luck with the 1.6 billion dollar mega lottery tonight :)

Objective:
    > I wish to host & create 10 sub-domains with a VPS plan with my hosting company!
    > I will issue and assign to each of my 10 sales team members 1 sub-domain each.
    > Each team member will get 5 different free squeeze pages each offering a different free educational report to be used to generate leads and build their email list
    > If i want to stop a team member from getting access to the free subdomain 1 page website I issued to them how do i do what settings will allow me stop access immediately at will
    > On each sub-domain I create for each team member how would i setup that sub-domain to create 5 separate distinct pages that will display a distint URL for each of the 5 different Free Reports they will be offering so how can i accomlish this
    example below:
    This is the subdomain i create for team member #1 = www(dot)mary(dot)ABC(dot)com and i want Mary to use this sub-domain to offer any of the 5 free reports below so what essentially I i will have to do to setup the subdomain so that mary can share a separate distinct link for each of the 5 reports below. I will be using wordpress by the way, so when each of distinct URL LINKS are promoted online they will go to a different landing for each of the 5 reports
    mary (dot) ABC (dot) com /emailmarketing
    mary (dot) ABC (dot) com / facebooklive

Free Reports Below
    Email Marketing
    Facebook Live
    Facebook Marketing
    Linkedin Marketing
    Instagram Marketing
    > Each landing page will have a optin form inserted from mailchimp to collect email addresses

plrinfo4u, Oct 23, 2018 IP