1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to advertise my Facebook Fan Page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by dpatel304, Nov 26, 2008.

1. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Ask your friends to share it on their walls. And if you have any friends with lot many friends in their list, then ask him and make him as admin of your page and tell them to invite their friends to the page.

smileverse, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  2. SeoLinkie

SeoLinkie Peon

Best Answers:
    yups...
    absolutely...
    couldn't be more agree with this...
    combine many marketing strategy..

SeoLinkie, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  3. evoletpearl

evoletpearl Member

Best Answers:
    update your fan page daily.Value Your sincere fans,create events,tag your fans.

evoletpearl, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  4. neferupitto

neferupitto Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you might want linkcollider.com

Link Collider help you to advertise your newly created or even existing websites. It will increase your daily traffic, Page Rank, Social Interaction and even create your own page listing your ads/websites so you can easily share them to other people.

Hope that's helps

neferupitto, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  5. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    used social media it can promote your fan page

Esolution, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  6. cool25

cool25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if u want fb ads acc as well , i can provide u working $250 fb ads acc with voucher $50 loaded + 1 private proxy,im not using hacked cc..
    contact to my skype:alfin.fikri25

thanks

cool25, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  7. laiveskis

laiveskis Peon

Best Answers:
    that guy rex25 skype:alfin.fikri25 is scammer. I have bouth one fb account from him and he has stolen my $!!
    i can provide skype conversation.

laiveskis, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  8. jeffsmith

jeffsmith Member

Best Answers:
    promote your own website keep sharing content :)

jeffsmith, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  9. Curtisswn

Curtisswn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid Facebook ads to your fan page, very targeted.

Curtisswn, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  10. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    create a blog post about your fan page.give your readers some reasons why should join this fan page and how they will beneficial with this joining.

eyesight, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  11. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi dpatel304,

Great idea. You can promote your Fanpage pretty easily with a few simple steps, examples of which include aggregating your blog feed and sharing news about yourself. I am unclear whether your fan page is also related to a specific business, but if it is, you might share promotions and events. Here are a couple of good articles that give some insight on promoting a Facebook fan page.

One of the things this one from Search Engine Journal says is "Round 1: Create fresh content for people to want to join: Aggregate your blog feed. Simply RSS allows to automatically update your fan page wall with your blog RSS. You may also want to import your blog feed to your fan page notes (for that go: “Edit page“, find “Notes” under “Application” and click “Edit“, then “Edit import settings” and at last provide your feed URL)."

A post, 8 Best Practices for Promoting Your Facebook Fan Page: Make it easy for audience to like your fan page states in one of the sections, ". Share, Share, Share
    One of the primary benefits of Facebook is that it enables companies to not only share information on their products and services, but also it allows them to make announcements about job opportunities, awards received by the company or its employees, or any other press release that has been created. Companies can share their mission statement, corporate initiatives, community involvement, charitable contributions, etc. Be creative and make sure to link the above items back to your website."

Hope this helps,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  12. sajidibacs

sajidibacs Member

Best Answers:
    you just knock your fan.

sajidibacs, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  13. dmitry.pluschevskiy

dmitry.pluschevskiy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Friends&Brands - platform for reward fans social activity Friends&Brands.

This is landing page where you can sign in rocketstart dot me / FriendsnBrands

This is social and mobile app, where you can place your quest for your fans - for example -"Make 5 likes and 1 share for Starbucks posts and get free cup of coffe"
    All brands use one app, but all of them have personal link. After sign up, brand manager must promote personal link into his audience.
    All fans, who use personal brand's link for install social or mobile app Friends&Brands will see brand's home page after the app launched.

Platform can count likes, shares, posts, comments in Facebook for concrete brand during a long time. Fans can complete brand's quests thru facebook or Friends&Brands mobile or social app.

dmitry.pluschevskiy, Sep 28, 2012 IP