1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way making money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by intuitive, Jun 2, 2015.

Well, it's an endless discussion if we are talking about make money online. There are so much methods that can help you to achieve it. PPC program, pay per lead, affiliate program, Fiverr method etc.
    Have you done it? Have you implemented it? Have you earn money using that method?
    If not, then remember, while you are reading that money making tricks, there are also many people read the same, and there will be some people who implement that method. Each day, there will be more and more people who read and implement it.
    With that fact and the competition, how big is you chance to get that method works for you?

I will not deny if the easiest way to make money is by following other people method. But, how much you can earn from it? Is it as big as promised? And for how long the method can still works? Because, somehow, today the method works, but next month it doesn't.
    Don't you like to earn more for a very long time period? So, what's the best way to make money online?

The answer is,: Be an Inovator, not follower. Explore the web, find the opportunities, tweak it, twist it with you idea and build your own method.

Happy earning.

intuitive, Jun 2, 2015 IP
    chinesegirl07 likes this.
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great post my friend this should be an interesting thread.
    If I where brand new starting out,the first thing I would do is start building an email list from the beginning.
    Its an evergreen asset that grows with you over time.

murfe, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. liltceo

liltceo Active Member

Best Answers:
    This was nice post and it is true to be succeed you need to be innovator.
    There are many products you can buy online which teach you to make money online, but if somebody buy's it this is what happening,

The people who bought a particular guide;

among 90% will read the book

and 50% will try to do some steps and stop it leave it to their hard drive

and 10% will do all the required steps until they know it will not working for them and stops

and less than 1% will read the guide and add their own recipe to it and get succeed.

liltceo, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree that making money requires you to be an inventor. In fact, you need to be creative. For example, your competitor is quite successful then you go and see what they do, and then use your creativity to make it your way.

Being an inventor would help you to be rich for sure, but how many inventors are they in the world compared to non-inventor type kind of people? Plenty, right?

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 2, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  5. camohit

camohit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, when the point is of competition the best and only business that's in our favor is Network Marketing. Its just affiliate marketing with a little less commission first hand but a lot more in residual and all passive. There's no feeling of competition in Network Marketing as every person earn more and more when their team is earning. So there's no competition but only co-operation. Just my views

camohit, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  6. mi6hq

mi6hq Member

Best Answers:
    You can join ACX.

AdClickXpress is one of the best online money making business opportunity. You can make money online by advertisement of your site and also earn up to 6% daily profit. This is the best online investment opportunity. Investing online was not easier before ACX but now ACX is the top choice for Passive Income Seekers.

If you want to advertise your site, you can buy advertisement credits and you will also earn 6% daily profit on your total amount. This is additional benefit for advertiser.

If you want to earn profit profit, you can buy advertisement credits and you can also advertise your affiliate links or website. This is additional benefit for investor.

I am getting paid daily and you can also get paid daily.

Here is my 4th June withdrawal screenshot for you people.

06.04.15 02:01 Receive 91282331 U1145404
    GlobalCashSite +9.6 USD U5301307
    Ad Click Xpress
    Received Payment 9.6 USD from account U5301307. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4385870-90560. Payment ID: 90560

mi6hq, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  7. Cristiul

Cristiul Peon

Best Answers:
    I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress.

Date: 03/07/15 20:37
    To pay processor account U8845002
    Amount: 13.49
    Currency : USD
    Batch 93773878
    Memo API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 183040-101388

Thank you ACX

Cristiul, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  8. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "The answer is,: Be an Inovator, not follower. Explore the web, find the opportunities, tweak it, twist it with you idea and build your own method."

Although I do respect that, I'm a bit different. I always take someone elses idea and try to do it better.

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP