1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way for pay some people with credit card??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by x-man, Nov 15, 2006.

I want to pay some people (some from DP) but only what I have is my credit card (wire transfer very high fees) and also I can`t use PayPal, what you thinking, what is best way to do this?

I thinking to use moneybookers (low fees: http://www.moneybookers.com/app/faq.pl?gid=1&qid=106 ) but in that case I also must pay exchange fees because on my card I have dollars but moneybookers funding in EUR and also when I sending money I must send in dollars but on moneybookers all is in EUR...

Some other service like moneybookers, good and with low funding/sending fees like on moneybookers?

Thanks.

x-man, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is Xoom.com or Ikobo.com .

eddy2099, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  3. x-man

x-man Active Member

Best Answers:
    On both much higher fees and on Ikobo don`t accept my country...

Thanks.

x-man, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  4. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it would help if you mention which country you are in or else we would be shooting in the dark and what would you consider as high fees ? In the end, it depends on what the vendor supports.

eddy2099, Nov 15, 2006 IP