1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best type of web based email account

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ckrewt, Jun 1, 2017.

Hey All,

I am so unsure of where to put this i thought i would ask here, I sell online accounts for a website and ive come accross a snag, i used to make hotmail accounts and attach the accounts to these sold hotmail accounts but i have found when clients log into the hotmail accounts i provided them with they required authentication and text confirmation, does anyone know the right email service i can use where other people can use the web based email account without getting any form of checks?

ckrewt, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's a s***head down in Taranaki that does well with mail.com email addresses. He's not doing what you are doing but it might work for you.

sarahk, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  3. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends what the requirements are that you need in a mail account. There are some disposable email accounts places you can use, but read the fine print.

To be honest, the easiest thing to do will be is to set up your own mail server, then generate as many accounts that you need and set the limits on each one of those accounts.

topcoder, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The suggestion by @topcoder to set up your own mail server is the best option for you. Then you can set the rules yourself for the email accounts, verification or not, and create the number of accounts you need. This way you will not be dependent on hosting providers like Hotmail, Gmail etc For this you will need to at least purchase a domain name and hosting.

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  5. L.A. Tay

L.A. Tay Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to use a pretty simple email site, vfemail.net is pretty nice. I just started using it recently but it's one of the better email sites I've used.

L.A. Tay, Jul 20, 2017 IP