1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Tools you need to work with online!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by abjadoon1, Feb 9, 2015.

Best Tools you need to work with online!

Hosting
    Ipage

Almost all of us buy domains and websites that are experiments, with most of them never panning out. For that reason I some)mes turn to iPage, as it’s easily the cheapest hos)ng + free domain deal out there. A quick Google search can always yield a bargain price of $12 for a full year, which is preay much unbeatable!

Website Tools
    CodeCanyon

What ThemeForest is for WordPress themes, CodeCanyon fills that gap when it comes to WordPress plugins. CodeCanyon’s scripts can make WordPress do things that you never thought possible, and all for the cost of a Starbucks coffee. There are also standalone scripts such as URL shorteners and content management systems.

ANALYTICS
    Google Analytics

It’s no surprise that the kings of the internet run the most used Analytic's solutions in the world. Google Analytic's)cs is the gold standard of free web Analytic's solutions, and should be installed on every single website, bar none. Google Analytic's is quick and easy to install, and quite simply you should have it on every website you own!

PRODUCTIVITY
    Asana

I’m a huge fan of checklists, and Asana is hands down the best to-do list out there. It works on computers as well as smartphones (with a great app!), and allows you to manage your own tasks, projects, and even your team members’ tasks. It’s also used by a decent number of Virtual Assistants, and always has new features.

OUTSOURCING
    Elance

For all project-based tasks or highly skilled tasks such as graphic design, web programming, or almost anything else, Elance is the largest provider of freelancers on the internet. By pos)ng a job on Elance, you’ll have at least 10 proposals in just a couple of hours, and can easily view freelancers’ portfolios and reviews.

Warrior Forum
    One of my favorite places to find people to outsource to is the Warrior Forum. The forum is home to some of the internet’s top marketers, and the Warriors for Hire sec)on is full of established talent as well as up-and-coming talent that would love to add you to their portfolio at a reasonable rate. I love the Warrior Forum!

MARKETING
    Aweber

There is one thing that trumps everything else when it comes to marketing… your email list! Aweber is my provider of choice when it comes to an email marketing provider. Aweber’s interface is intui)ve, and their deliver ability is reliable and trusted. You can get started for just $1 per month, and it integrates with almost all platforms.

VIDEO
    Camtasia Studio

If you’re looking to record what’s on your screen rather than shooting videos of yourself on camera, check out Camtasia Studio. I use Camtasia for all of my screen-recorded videos, as the editor gives you a wide range of control on your final product, giving it a professional feel. Camtasia is reasonably priced and great for beginners and experts alike!

COMMUNICATION
    HipChat

When it comes to communicating with my internal teams and freelancers, HipChat is the tool that I turn to. HipChat is an excellent instant messaging solution for small businesses and solopreneurs, and is constantly adding more features. HipChat is easy to use, and no so Pware needs to be installed. It’s great for teams! Or Other option is skype.

Originally done by one of my friend i found its good so i shared it here

abjadoon1, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  2. cherrytom

cherrytom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you SO much for this awesome post, which is just what every newbie like me needs to read. I spent far too much time, and far too much money chasing after "shiny objects" in a vain endeavor to succeed online until, finally, I realized I needed a mentor who would tell me what to do and how to do it. One of the first things he suggested was to join forums like this. I'm delighted I heeded his advice, as one of the first things I read was your post! Ah, at last, I seem to be on the right track. Keep smiling!

cherrytom, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  3. abjadoon1

abjadoon1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply

abjadoon1, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  4. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good job with the list. I would keep in mind the codecanyon from now on. But for me, host gator is the nr 1 hosting company

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  5. File-Hosting

File-Hosting Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nice post. Probably worth adding Fiverr to your list as a good tool/resource.

File-Hosting, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  6. abjadoon1

abjadoon1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually i believe more on quality and there you can't find such quality there... though its a good source

abjadoon1, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  7. File-Hosting

File-Hosting Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You really believe that?
    I have been fortunate to have met and utilised some of the highest skilled workers in all my years of working online.

File-Hosting, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  8. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great post! Thank you for sharing, i didn't know some of these before.

preciousns, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  9. nprins

nprins Member

Best Answers:
    Nice list of resources. I'd add Trello to this list for keeping yourself organised. Lastpass is also a good way of keeping all of your passwords together in one place.

nprins, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think I will try out asana :)

Ipage and hostgator are same datacenter, same owner, same downsized support teams, same downgraded server hardware....

Fiverr is a bit of a hit and miss for me. The workers are often unreliable. I prefer to hire people that are constantly reliable and can meet deadlines

matt_62, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  11. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    cool list! i guess i would recommend web mention tool especially for start-uppers.. :) this way you can keep track/monitor whenever your product/brand gets mentioned on the web.

rose@youzign, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  12. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're an affiliate marketer, chances are you'll need to track your affiliate links (can't be done via GA as you're dealing with external sites).

I've been using ClickMeter to track my conversions, which is highly imperative when marketing online. Without knowing your numbers and results, it is hard to scale! It works as an URL shortener as well! :)

Ethan Alvin, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  13. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    CRM: Apptivo, Zoho, Salesforce, Podio and More

dineshseo5, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  14. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Quake, backlink checker tool, and grammar checker are just few of the seo tools that can make your life better.

Dario McNut, Dec 22, 2015 IP