1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best tool to create sitemap and scrape title tags for large sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by joliett89, Apr 1, 2015.

I am talking about websites with 1-5 million pages or more. I found a good tool at AuditMyPc.com, but it keeps hanging up. At this point run it for like 5 minutes, it add some rows of data, and after that I need to save the work into a file, and restart the program again (load the most recent data, start it again, and so on). In general, it looks like I wont be able to use it. This one is good, because it would be easy to get title tags from there.

Another good one that I am testing is Xenu's Link Sleuth. I am testing it on the same domain, but it takes like it will take some time to get data for the entire site.

I know that Scrapebox can collect title tags from list of urls, something like I sitemap. This one is paid. I also know about DeepCrawl.com, but this one is expensive. Screaming Frog's tool will not be good for sites of this size.

My question is - what is the best and most efficient way (time) to scrape title tags from big sites, and also possibly create sitemaps, but this is not a necessary thing.

Thanks.

joliett89, Apr 1, 2015 IP