1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best tool for PPC Management

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by alicemarvin23, Jan 24, 2015.

Which is the best tool for PPC Management? For major search engines (Google, Yahoo andBing)

alicemarvin23, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  2. finite

finite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for a tool for campaign management for day-to-day? I've used a wide variety of the tools such as Marin, Kenshoo, and Aquiso and I would say Kenshoo does a pretty good job. Marin has to many errors that occur within the UI and it just seems like I've had a lot more issues with it than the other platforms. Kenshoo also has their own offline editor tool which is a big plus. I also believe the Kenshoo algorithm for the bid policies does a better job than Marin. I've noticed much higher CPC's over time within Marin. A cool new bidding tool that is coming out that I want to try is Campanja.

finite, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. Amy Fry

Amy Fry Peon

Best Answers:
    Finite is right, there are many tools that you can use for your PPC campaigns. I will also recommend the Kenshoo algorithm, it's quite good I've been using it for a few months now. If your conversions include calls then have a look at this article http://www.infinity-tracking.com/blog/2014/10/improve-your-ppc-bid-management-and-get-the-edge-on-your-competitors-with-keyword-level-call-tracking/ I found it really helpful, it tells you how to improve your PPC bid management with keyword-level call tracking. I believe that the best way of leveraging PPC is by knowing, which of your keywords perform best.

Amy Fry, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  4. Mark_KW

Mark_KW Peon

Best Answers:
    There are good call tracking services that gives you or rather tells you which of your keywords are doing best in your campaign.

Mark_KW, Apr 24, 2015 IP