1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best theme for vbulletin for seo

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by omg, Aug 19, 2012.

im looking for advice on the best theme/style/skin for vbulletin for seo purposes, this is for vbulletin publishing suite.

what would you recommend as the best ?
    and any others that are worth recommending - and why ?

many thanks

omg, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  2. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Almost any theme can be good for "seo" even the default one if you tweak it a little.

Brandon Sheley, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  3. omg

omg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, i was looking to make the most of any advantages that i can take, a little bit here and there multiplied over a long period of time makes a difference to the members/traffic etc.
    i have seen one vbulletin forum where the pages get indexed and rank in google within about 2 hours of the threads being posted, but i didnt want to use the theme/template they are using, because it does'nt suit was i was using the forum for.

but what recommendations are there for the best vbulletin template for seo ?

omg, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  4. miketyson1

miketyson1 Peon

Best Answers:
    In vbulletin all of the theme mostly seo friendly so dont worry about it. only you can changed the version for look and feel of the site.

miketyson1, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  5. builtSEO

builtSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can choose the theme(skin) which is visually good and loads faster.

builtSEO, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  6. lalainemilligan

lalainemilligan Peon

Best Answers:
    New to this community and I find this very interesting. Hope to get some valuable information on website traffic from you guys.

lalainemilligan, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  7. omg

omg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for every one who answered this.
    I havent read the responses for a while because of the problems with vbulletin 5 when it was released, so when i found out it was released, and all of the problems that were listed with the new version i just put everything to one side for a bit.

But, would it be more helpfull to name the skins/themes etc etc, and give a bit more information, because the reason i put the question on here was because i had been looking on the net for ages, and couldnt find any definitive answer, and that was after looking for days,
    so can anyone give me a bit of help, and be a bit more specific ?

i know that everyone who responded was trying to help, but it doesnt really progress it any further - does it ?

many thanks

omg, Oct 23, 2012 IP