1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best stationery design software - Which tool is better one?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Mark Harris, Feb 15, 2017.

Hello All,

I want to know here which tool stationary designer, mostly used to create the complete designs, I know the adobe illustrator is used by most, but is there any tool available which provide most perfect designs with also custom templates available in it.

I want some thing like that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Source: stationary

Mark Harris, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  2. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are LOTS of stationery templates available . . . one easy way to find lots of them is to do a Google search for "stationery template", click on the "images" tab, and find one you like.

To work with the kinds of stationery you are showing above, you need BOTH vector editing (such as Illustrator, or Inkscape which is similar and free), AND a bitmap editor (such as Photoshop, or GIMP which is similar and free), so you can edit both the text and shapes, and the photo-type images.

Hope that helps :)

Chris

Chris-, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  3. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    CorelDraw is the best software for stationery work as it is very much easy & comfortable to arrange things in it.
    Illustrator is very good to draw vector drawings.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  4. UnbutCongee

UnbutCongee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the stationery tips! Designing perfect branding is tough. I remember stressing over Photoshop edits for my side business cards. Your Google Images search suggestion is genius - so much easier than endless tweaking.
    It's true vector and raster skills are both needed. Luckily free tools like Inkscape and GIMP exist today. At my job doing auto UI tests on apps, familiarity with tools like Appium and Selenium is key. The same modular, reusable component principles that help software testing also aid design workflows. Glad templates are moving in a more component-focused direction too.
    Thanks for sharing your stationery insights! Keyword searches and considering free alternatives are so useful for others starting their own branding projects.

UnbutCongee, Nov 23, 2023 IP