1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best social network for a business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Maverick Bankcard, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer Twitter for business promotion, etc but Facebook you can post more.

Blesta.Store, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  2. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    That's right linkedin because most of the professional people have profiles here that might help you grow. Marketing would be great here as well as promoting for partnership. You could also find potential workers here.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  3. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's definitely LinkedIn. It offers some tools that will help grow your business, too.

cwvps1, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  4. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is great as said because it is a more professional network. I find that the lack of engagement there can be compensated with communication and posting in different related groups and also you can post articles on Pulse there about your company.
    I would still have Facebook as well though, it is so super popular and should not be underestimated.
    Also for business I would suggest Google+ as another must. It makes Google like you more, you appear in search more often and it may sound surprising, but there is quite a lot of engagement there and many businesses are present there as well, so it becomes really handy.

Lumiere, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  5. Stefano A

Stefano A Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I work @ an agency that manages multiple social accounts including several B2B businesses and we've found success on nearly all platforms. However, advertising can become tricky. Twitter allows you to use a CPL (cost-per-lead) model which is extremely effective when used correctly and targeted using appropriate criteria. Linked-In is great but the platform is extremely limited and very costly to advertise on!

Stefano A, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  6. DigitalLegos

DigitalLegos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ seems to have interesting groups.

DigitalLegos, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  7. shreySEONerds

shreySEONerds Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agreed LinkedIn was one of the finest site used for social networking for business purpose. Being a marketing expert if you have any query in regards to social media then visit to Industrialmarketingsteps.com.

shreySEONerds, Aug 21, 2015 IP