1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Social Bookmarking Service for Site Promotion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by kevin7654, Sep 21, 2006.

Hey everyone,

I remember reading a thread and bookmarking it here a while back (but I lost my bookmarks and can't find it in search) about the best social bookmarking services to promote your site.

Can anyone point me to this thread or does anyone have any suggestions on what the best services to use are?

Thanks,
    Kevin

kevin7654, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  2. topaffiliateprogram

topaffiliateprogram Peon

Best Answers:
    no social networking site will let you promote your site directly .these sites are for personal communications .. however most of these sites let you add your homepage in your profile just like forums let you do it in signatures .
    hi5,orkut,rediffconnxtions,myspace are populor one .however orkut needs special invitation to join it . search about them from google :D .

topaffiliateprogram, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  3. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference between social networking sites, which would be Myspace, Facebook, etc, and social bookmarking sites, which would be like Flurl, del.icio.us, or Simpy.

People seem to use these interchangeably, but they are very different especially in how you use them as a marketing tool. That being said, are you saying that you are looking for a service that will promote your site via social bookmarking sites?

SonicReducer, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  4. topaffiliateprogram

topaffiliateprogram Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry i misread the thread , can you give me details how social bookmarking could be used to get traffic ?

topaffiliateprogram, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  5. DaveEMG

DaveEMG Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... well... I'm a noob so I can't insert direct links... But I've outlined a couple in this post on another forum:

www [dot] affcommunity.com [slash] what-web-2-0-technologies-do-you-use-like [dot] 7913 [dot] html

DaveEMG, Sep 21, 2006 IP