1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best sites for Buying and/or Selling Internet Businesses?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by garyjames, Jan 11, 2018.

Hi all,

I would like to know people's personal opinions on what they feel are the best sites for Buying and/or Selling Internet Businesses?

I did do a historical search on DigitalPoint earlier today for answers to this question but almost all of the posts and replies were from 2010 or before, so am posting this question for a more up-to-date set of responses and advice.

Looking forward to hearing about people's views and experiences on this topic.

Kind Regards,

Gary

garyjames, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  2. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have sold a quite of few here at DP it has been great and free.

Flippa I would not buy, most of them are just replicas copy and paste websites, or even automated RSS feed which are pointless. There is a lot of shill bidding going on.
    Selling there they charge way to much, a listing fee and a success fee just not worth it. Sold a site for $50 came out with $30ish, lost money on the sale. They do bring in bids and traffic.

Namepros has a good community that sales domains they also have website marketplace section which I have sold a few on there as well.

Never had the experience with free market unfortunately (don’t really like the whole website/UI.)

macstux, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  3. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have never bought an existing functioning website, but I see that GoDaddy Auctions has a ton of listings. It's worth checking it out.

usasportstraining, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  4. uncia

uncia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to check EmpireFlippers.
    Spencer Haws, from nichepursuits, has done quite some business with them and rates them highly.

uncia, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  5. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So the some of the common stores would be:
    Shopify Exchange (huge selection)
    Flippa (google their reviews)
    Empire Flippers
    Here on Digital Point Marketplace

We also sell stores in the 15k-260k range. Our selection is smaller because our process is much more guided and service intensive.

EmpireExchange, Jul 23, 2018 IP