1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best SEO Strategy

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by TemplateSpin, Sep 7, 2011.

What is your best SEO strategy to bring huge number of traffic to your site/blog? In my opinion, I choose forum posting.

TemplateSpin, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. softwebsolutions

softwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fresh and unique content is the base of everything. I would say, before building any SEO strategy, sress on the lucidity of Content of the blog or website. :cool:

softwebsolutions, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  3. jimbo2779

jimbo2779 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for lots of traffic now you cannot be messing around with writing good content and waiting for the visitors, that is a fools game. It is really sad how so many people just push the whole write good content and you will get good rankings ethos which is totally false and only serves to keep the new SEOs and IMs down.

I have found targetting forums in a similar niche can result in an absolute torrent of traffic, for instance I had a sport blog that I was writing content for and got about 5 visitors a day. I signed up at a forum just for that sport and posted a link to my blog, within 2 days I had over 3k unique visitors to my blog. After a year or so I had a constant 500-800 uniques a day just from the buzz that forum post had generated. That is not a hard thing to achieve, with a lil more pushing I could easily have doubled that but I moved onto my next project.

The thing is if you want instant traffic you cannot rely on SEO at all, in the long run SEO can be good but forums and blogs are an often overlooked, amazing source of niche specific traffic. Obviously Im not suggesting you go spammig your link but if it is relevant and contributes to a forum go for it, at worst you lose a forum account, at best you are putting food on your family's table for the next year for about 10minutes work.

jimbo2779, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. e-webtemplates

e-webtemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    in my experience forum posting brings only temp traffic. for the long run your page needs to be optimized for SEO.

e-webtemplates, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write articles, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submissions, and then Social Media also has taken its place in the picture. This will definitely work if you want to increase your inbound links.

unknownpray, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  6. dpfocnehali

dpfocnehali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion best SEO strategy is forum posting.
    Second is profile link. You get enough traffic from this two.

dpfocnehali, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  7. BungErik

BungErik Member

Best Answers:
    Incontent home page link is the best seo strategy. blog commenting, social media are the rest

BungErik, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  8. rogerpeterson24

rogerpeterson24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well to reply to this, I think almost all of them are equally beneficial,
    we cannot neglect any factor, but I my opinion forum commenting have an edge above in all the techniques.

rogerpeterson24, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  9. amor_fati

amor_fati Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting and Blog posting is always good. Social bookmarking is a good one too where Stumbleupon works well for me.

amor_fati, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  10. geek20020

geek20020 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article writing with good original content is still the best!

geek20020, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  11. sam2oke

sam2oke Active Member

Best Answers:
    in addition to forums, blogs with good content article is number one

sam2oke, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  12. SMC007

SMC007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think on page seo is most important along with unique content and meta tags and title page. Then my favorite is Forum posting and Blog commenting easy way and its free to get traffic and good quality links back to your site.

SMC007, Sep 15, 2011 IP