1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best SEO package's through Professionals for get top 10 ranking

Discussion in 'Services' started by rahulamaze, Nov 25, 2010.

We are a Delhi, India based, and leading Web Solutions services providers with main competency in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Content Writing and web development. With the dedicated team of SEO and Web Development professionals, we provide the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) solution with top ranking on Google as per the current status of website and requirement.

Now we are providing different SEO packages as per the keywords and give you the top 10 rank in Google.

Our Package’s:

SEO Package 1
    Keywords: 10
    Time Period: 6 months
    Monthly Price: $200

SEO Package 2
    Keywords: 20
    Monthly Price: $350

SEO Package 3
    Keywords:-30
    Monthly Price: $500

Payment:
    We charge 50% to start the project and 50% Payment will be after complete month.

To order please send website URL and keywords at PM or Email me at:

Or for better communication you can call me at: +919654694199

rahulamaze, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi - looks interesting, but you have 0 feedback, and only joined a few months ago - people are going to be worried about paying anything upfront due to this.

Perhaps either offer a 'mini' trial/review to someone, or even start by offering some smaller services to build up some itraders and history?

You also don't seem to offer any examples of work done... Plus you don't mention how competitive the keywords can be, I mean, are you really going to rank someone for the following 10 keywords, within 6 months for $200?

SEO
    Online Marketing
    Internet Marketing
    Search Engine Optimisation
    Make Money Online

In fact, thats just 5 keywords, not 10 - But if you can rank those 5 in the top of google for $200, within 6 months, I would be VERY surprised! - The fact that you are not setting caviats as to the keyterm competitiveness that you are willing to work with within that timescale and budget range is very worrying in itself - coupled with 0 feedback and no examples of past work - I don't think you will get many sales!!!

Sorry to moan - I don't think it would be fair of me to criticize you without suggesting ways to move forwards, so here goes :)

Suggestions:

* In your footer you have writing services - build up some itraders history offering that first - then people will start to understand that they can trust you.

* Offer people examples of work you have done - even if you don't want to publish in the thread, you can tell people to PM or email you for examples of your work

* Have a think about how competitive the keywords can be for each package - that way you wont get people asking for silly keywords that are too tough! - and those that understand SEO will also take you more seriously too.

Please don't take this too badly, but I have been around on these forums for a few years, and built up quite a good itrader history here - and I have seen various SEO people come and go, so I know what will help you to make sales - people need a reason to trust you - and that has to be built up slowly ;-) I hope you take my suggestions seriously, and don't think I am just moaning at you :D

Good Luck!

mikeid22, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. rahulamaze

rahulamaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your suggestion we really appreciate that.

Yes you are right, i have 0 feedback, and only joined a few months ago - so trying to say who have 0 feedback, and only joined a few months they are not professional they don;t know about the SEO?

Know one, can give project just after seeing the thread , people PM that person, Mail them had a long discussion then people interested to give the SEO projects. I got almost 15+ project from DP. Interested people mail me at my ID, i'll show them my previous work, they provide the " Keywords and Website" then we send analysis report it's a long process for getting a SEO project.

M New in DP but not in SEO Industries.

Good Luck To you Too

rahulamaze, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi, I was not saying that new people do you know about SEO - that would be a silly thing for me to say!

What I am saying is, offering to rank people for 10 keywords, for a set price - WITHOUT knowing what the competition levels are is a bit odd. Take my example above - you would not be able to get a site on page1 of google within 6 months for those 5 terms within your budget - let alone 10 terms like that.

All I was doing is suggesting that you could tell people that you will give them examples if they PM you.

Also, pricing keyterms based on competiton levels would surely be more accurate.

I was trying to be polite - but as you made the comment about be implying that you don't know SEO because you are a new member here, I think I will go a little deeper.

Your Own SEO Website...

The site in your siggy - amazeseoservices - which I can only assume is yours due to the gmail address you give having the words amazeseoservices in it...

It has a pr of 0... now, I know pagerank is not that important, but for a 'professional' SEO company to have a homepage of pr0, is worrying.

Now, regarding that sites rankings...

You have the title tag:
    SEO Services Company India Professional Expert SEO Services by Amazeseoservices.com
    Code (markup):

So can I assume that seo services india, and seo expert india are two of your target keyterms?

If so, you do not appear on page 1 of google.co.uk - So, I checked with google.in - nah, your not there either.

Looking at your page source... you currently have no h1 tag! Ouch.

Oh wait... no h2 tag either! oh dear... seo expert, are you?

You do have some h3 tags... BUT
    ><div class="boxright"><h3>Link Building</h3><h4></h4>
    Code (markup):
    - you seem to have a h4 tag open, then close - with nothing there?! That is odd!

Your Backlinks...

Now, on to your backlinks... you appear (via yahoo site explorer) to have about 30 backlinks to your domain.

Domain Registered.

The domain was registered in May.

So, since May, you have managed to setup a website with no h1 or h2 tags, and gained 30 links, and a google PR of PR0...

Not too good for an SEO expert, is it?!?!

I am sorry if this post offends you, however I do feel that as you are offering SEO services, you should 'lead by example' - and have your own SEO (especially on page SEO - h1 and h2 tags etc) perfected - or at least satisfactory!!!

I mean, if you were to check a 'clients' website for SEO, would you not check/recommend their h1 tags???

Now - this all ties in with what I was saying before - people (buyers) should have a reason to trust you - you are new here, and yes - you do need to prove youself a bit!

mikeid22, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He didnt say you were not professional or did not know SEO. What he is saying is you have no feedback hence you have no credability that proves you can deliver what you say you can and nobody in there right mind is going to give you money upfront...do not try and twist the obvious.....

mugzy, Nov 25, 2010 IP
    mikeid22 likes this.
  6. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Thank you mate - That's exactly what I meant :D - Glad someone got it.

The OP did PM me and, contrary to what I expected, he was polite, and said he was going to make changes to his site, and make it much better - and that he would delivery on his promise to his clients - Maybe I am just a little jaded by several years in the SEO industry, and maybe he really will deliver! - Who knows - Good luck to him anywayz - Expecially if he is quoting on ranking keywords without setting caviats as to the competition levels!

Anyway, cheers for explaining what I meant ;-) I +Rep'd you for your post!

Mike.

mikeid22, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  7. abraham baldwin

abraham baldwin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes it ok but Some of the things that a seo expert services will do are give you the opportunities of achieving a higher page rank for keywords and key phrases relevant to your website. This will give your site the chance to show up for many key phrases for your website.

for more information about seo expert services

thanks
    SEO is only not seen as rocket science BY THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW IT

abraham baldwin, Nov 27, 2010 IP