1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best SEO Investment monthly?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by D3rek, Dec 17, 2010.

I had set aside $100 for seo purposes monthly. See alot of SEO companies offer seo services in the services forum ( like link wheel, social bookmarking, directories submission). Would like to seek advice on which service will be the best on my investment?

D3rek, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  2. mephisto

mephisto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I'd spend the money on content and buying the odd good link.

mephisto, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I would agree, buying content most likly, though if you enjoy making your own content then it could be used for advertising on good websites.

johneva, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    where do you guys buy content, i tried buying content from digitalpoint forum, however, most of the writers there do not write good articles, most of them just find another similar articles on the net and use an article rewritter/spinner to spin the articles, then they post it as unique content, blah blah blah, I have no good experience with them. :(

D3rek, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good odd link, do you mean blogrolls/backlinks?

D3rek, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah alot of the writers on here are poor to be honest your very right, an it does take a while to find a good source for content writers. When looking dont go for the lowest price you can find for a start, make sure you ask for genuine original content of course aswell.

Give them very specific guidelines on what you want, if its specific enough that limits there options right away and its easy to find out if your content is original or if its just rewritten or junk thats been done with an article spinner.

Explain this could be a long term deal if the content is good enough and ask for a tester so you can read something they have done for you and make sure its to the standard you want, make sure its done by somebody who actually knows about what they are writing about, so ask questions about the topics you going to get them to write about on IM so you can see just how much they know about the topics you want covering.

johneva, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  7. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    $100 is a lot for SEO to me.
    spend $7 on 50 profile link building. There's a lot of people offering this service at oDesk.
    buy 5 articles each $3 = $15 and submit it to ezinearticles and articlebase.
    buy a high PR (at least PR 3) domain here in DP. This could cost $50 and create auto content on it. Buy cheap small hosting (like in my signature) which can cost $1 / month and host the domain. Get backlink from that site. Is you do this 10 months, then you can have 10 sites with PR 3 linking to you. And each site can have many pages. If one site have 100 pages, then you can have easy 1000 link to your site. This is powerful if you use different server with different IP

goodmast3r, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  8. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like a good plan to me, did you try this out, hows the result.

D3rek, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  9. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it works, but surely it depends on the keyword and how competitive it is. I'm happy with the result

goodmast3r, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  10. trafficsmack

trafficsmack Peon

Best Answers:
    Purchasing links is prob. the best way to go. I would purchase the highest quality links you can find with your $100. You may only be able to purchase 1 or 2, but if they are from sites with good PR and lots of quality backlinks, AND you get custom link text, it would be worth it.

I would avoid buying articles. For your budget, you will never get high enough quality articles. I have tried purchasing cheap articles in the past, and was very disappointed with the results. Buying existing domains and building out content on them works well -- you could also buy expiring domains and redirect them to your site to pass on the link juice.

You could also write and syndicate press releases.

Anything you do that is cheap and requires little effort will probably win you some short term gains, but in the long haul, you're going to have to do some major work, esp. if this is a new site.

trafficsmack, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  11. HolmanAudra

HolmanAudra Peon

Best Answers:
    yap i think you should accept social sites also seo - directory and forum - blog posts too if you want high traffic .it s deapend on you

HolmanAudra, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  12. smartalex4

smartalex4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what your set up is....but if I had $100 to spend a month....I would cheat the first month by spending $57 buying Scrapebox and paying $65 a month to VolumeDrive for a dedicated Windows Server for an initial outlay of $122.

You can use you dedicated server with 4GBs of RAM and either a 100 mbps or 10 mbps connection to run several instances of Scrapebox 24/7. With the right combination of keywords and footprints.....you can find thousands of quality backlinks daily (thus saving yourself the monthly expense of buying a links).

smartalex4, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  13. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is a first time i heard abt scrapbox, is it good? what is your experience in it?

D3rek, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  14. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    you ma y pay on achievement of some goal which can be in any form in means of increasing traffic or in means of increase site position for some of the keywords

rohnsmith, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  15. tedeu

tedeu Peon

Best Answers:
    i find out things in here that i didn't knew about ...
    nice ...
    but isn't there a list of high pr sites with do follow si you can backlink on them ?

tedeu, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  16. icuonlinewebtv

icuonlinewebtv Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that specifically for wordpress i find it worth paying for a plugin called tagpig. Auto tagging, proper!

icuonlinewebtv, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  17. dwightmu

dwightmu Peon

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you

dwightmu, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  18. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building -- Link building -- Link building. But not the purchased link type. Find a service that will create quality links to your site.

And that is only ONE link per site.

catanich, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  19. Robert Pruitt

Robert Pruitt Member

Best Answers:
    I also would save the money and invest time in content. That is, if you have the time.

Robert Pruitt, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  20. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Get some backlinks! They will do you a lot of good!

MyEasyCpa, Dec 18, 2010 IP