1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Best Selling Games Website-Lucrative Niche-Newbie Friendly-Make $$$ Easily

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rozzski999, Feb 17, 2017.

Hi,
    I sell hundreds of websites to Flippa users and am now offering my services on Digital Point!

Domain And Website gamesite.online

This site is 100% automated, no maintenance work needed. The sites run by themselves with automated scripts, self-updating, powered by wordpress. All attractive designs, responsive, latest programing.

Premium Authority Site-High Demand-Lucrative Niche
    HI CTR Ads Placement - Start Making Money From Clickbank, Chitika, Adsense, Amazon, CPAetc

Welcome to our auction

SHORTLIST FEATURES OF THIS WEBSITE

• ULTRA PREMIUM, KEYWORD RICH and BRANDABLE domain.
    • Beautifully designed WEBSITE converts,Professional, Authoritative!
    • SEO Optimized Pages.
    • 100% automated, no maintenance work needed. The sites run by themselves with automated scripts, self-updating, powered by wordpress. All attractive designs, responsive, latest programing.
    • Premium Wordpress Theme
    • Fully-functioning autopilot money-making system. Just send traffic and watch how your PayPal account explodes.
    • No website maintenance is required.
    • IT’S 100% NEWBIE FRIENDLY,Easily Make Money With This Site
    gamesite.online is a professionally designed highly converting wordpress website. This type of website is extremely popular and highly profitable and one of my best selling sites. Ideal for monetization.

PREMIUM BRANDABLE DOMAIN - KILLER DESIGN - HOT NICHE - LUCRATIVE BUSINESS MODEL - BEST MONETIZATION IMPLEMENTED

Stop Wasting your time and money with ugly websites that DON’T CONVERT!!! Start your own profitable, authority website today with this highly-converting, killer-designed website.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS WEBSITE?

INDUSTRY BEST Monetization Methods:

=> Amazon (Already Added SEE AMAZON STORE)

-COMMISSION FOR AMAZON SALE 4% TO 8% FOR ANY SALE UPTO 24 HRS

=> Clickbank (Already Added SEE BANNER ADS)

-COMMISSION PAID BY CLICKBANK- 50% TO 75% OF PER SALE

=> Google Adsense (You can implement or we can help)

- THESE ARE PPC (PAY PER CLICK ADS)

=> You can also add eBay product,CJ and CPA too, no worries.

A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED SITE THAT ENSURES MORE CONVERSION

It is professionally designed and developed as a quality and user friendly premium website. With its premium design and framework, the site was developed to be user responsive, reliable and superior among its competitors to ensure customer satisfaction. So, the more your visitor clicks, the more you earn.

Increasing your user’s average time spent on the site increases the chances of more clicks to ads and higher affiliate commission.

READY TO GO !

That means the website is fully complete and ready to run as your Business. To start earning money, all you have to do is drive traffic to this website. This website is very newbie friendly that even a noob with minimal internet experience can run this website.

=> No Experience Needed

=> No Extra Investment Needed (if you don't want).

=> No Programming Skills Needed.

=> No Experience is Required to Run The Site

=> A Newbie Friendly Content Based Money Making Machine

ABOUT MARKETING THE WEBSITE

This site is brand new and has not generated any traffic. Keep in mind that you don't have to wait long for generating revenue from this site. We’re here to guide you on how to build traffic in two ways. One, Quick Traffic Plan (Social Media); and two, Long Term Traffic Plan (By SEO).

1. Quick Traffic Plan (Social Media Traffic) FREE GUIDE

The Winning Bidder will learn super tips on how to get instant traffic from social media. Traffic from social media is are the most reliable source. Unlike, Google's penguine panda devil etc., here there is no animal, patiently get fans and reap them for long.

WHAT THE WINNING BIDDER GETS:

• 100% OWNERSHIP of Ultra-Premium Domain Name and website.
    • Free domain Transfer to your Godaddy account. If you don't have one, just get it. It's free!
    • All files associated with site (our team installs on your host if you want).
    • Assurance that the site works properly so that you could start immediately.
    • A quick start guide that shows you how to generate traffic instantly...
    • In short, even if you're a complete newbie and you don't know anything, there’s no need to worry at all. It's damn easy, fun and very lucrative. It can be learned in a very short time.
    • 30-Day full support and consultation for any problems you face.
    We will also guide you through the entire process of setting up the website and the business so you don’t need to worry.

BID WITH CONFIDENCE

We are a team of experienced web designers, developers and marketers who always go the extra mile in providing the BEST service IN ALL WAYS. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance. 100% feedback

Contact Us?

We're Online 24x7.

SEE WHAT OUR PREVIOUS BUYER SAY ABOUT US

- "Seller is one of the best ! Great to work with, top notch sites & really helps the buyer make the site successful. HIGHLY recommend him & his products - will definitely be buy from him again! "

- "Absolutely professional vendor. I was blown away by the speed and level of service I was given. Highly recommended to all and I would buy again without hesitation. "

- "Gotta say that Rob went well above and beyond to get everything just right after purchase. Very highly recommended and will absolutely work with again! Thanks!! "

- "What I can tell you about this seller is that you can trust him. He will work hard for you after the sell.I felt he really looked out for my interests and was extremely helpful. "

- "the best person you can deal with , not only on sale process but for all steps from a to z , high website quality , good assistance , and very friendly guy , i will be glad to deal with him".

rozzski999, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. MeAngelitos

MeAngelitos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm please with details

MeAngelitos, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  3. Rose Mary Joseph

Rose Mary Joseph Greenhorn