1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best script for management

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by tays0c, Sep 18, 2015.

Hi there! I'm clueless now, can you guys suggest me some scripts which will fit the following scenario?
    I need a management script which helps me to keep track of my teammates weekly submission of some files. So I need to have a list of them which I can view all of them in 1 page and able to check their status (Submitted, Overdue etc). & also able to view the files created. Later, I'm able to compile them in a zip file of all the files provided in the system.. Is there such script that I'm looking for?

Thank you, for reading out the problem I'm having now.

tays0c, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can check codecanyon for a similar script and contact the developer to add more functions.

Zoti Media Group, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    How and where do they submit their files? In one folder? Separate folders? Do each teammate have their own folder for submitting files? Are the files not submitted via a file-system (submittet by email, dropped onto a cloud-storage somewhere...)
    There are 10s of questions not being answered in your post.
    Depending on what the status is now, setting this up should be maybe a couple hours coding in PHP, for instance, but it all depends on what you need and how the workflow is today, because you might need to rethink the workflow to get stuff working properly.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 18, 2015 IP