1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Rich Media Advertising?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by perdog05, Apr 4, 2005.

Good evening,

I have a fairly new site which has a 320x240 box in the upper right displaying some flash info about the site. I’ve always intended to, and now I want to put ads there. I could obviously adjust the dimensions a tad if I had to.

Ideally, I’d like to have the best rich media possible. I’ve tried to make my site with broadband in mind (though it is definitely usable with dial-up too), and so I think it’d be great if I had high quality ads there that were what I think some companies call “advanced rich media.”

I really don’t want pup-ups, pop-unders, or anything that doesn’t go in that box.

I’ve googled for a while over the last month, but I haven’t been able to find a good answer to where to get the best rich media ads, as opposed to boring older ones. Maybe as a new site I really won’t have a choice?

Any help is greatly appreciated as always – I’ve already gotten plenty in these forums.

Thank you much

perdog05, Apr 4, 2005 IP