1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best resources for Twitter Bootstrap ?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by redpro, Mar 2, 2013.

Hi,

These days i am looking for best resources for Responsive Website Design (Twitter Bootstrap). Please help me to find out it.

Thanks

redpro, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  2. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of resources do you mean? You can find everything you need on the official Bootstrap page: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/ read through the documentation it is very thorough.

Riboflavin, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  3. redpro

redpro Banned

Best Answers:
    I need custom control builders for bootstrap like : form builders, custom buttons, few thumbnail effects.

redpro, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Do yourself a favor, and learn to do responsive layout WITHOUT the dumbass garbage-ware bloated steaming pile of manure framework asshattery. Bootstrap is such absolute rubbish that - much like all the other crutches used by lame-duck developers who will NEVER produce an accessible site - you would be best off forgetting it even exists! People are DUMBER for even having TRIED to use HTML/CSS frameworks -- of any sort.

deathshadow, Mar 3, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the responsive webdesign on twitter bootstrap you needs to customize the buttons, background, images etc and this URL help you http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/customize.html

creativewebmaster, Mar 4, 2013 IP