1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Registration form you have EVER seen

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by koderius, Apr 14, 2016.

Hi
    I`ve got a question for y`all .
    I was looking for design inspiration for my next website and suddenly i realized that all registration forms are not very exciting.
    so my question is >
    what site has the best , smoothest , easiest FULL registration form you have seen
    (from a UI stand point)?

By registration form i mean - web site registration form with phone\full name\email \address\etc\.. NOT the "login in by facebook\google" ones.

Many thanks g`day .

koderius, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try some of these, instead of telling you about the sites and they getting traffic from you, I send you some images, check which ones you like

DP.jpg

DP1.jpg
    DP2.jpg

DP3.jpg

My favorite would be the last one, dont go with the content, but it is much simpler, what the website owners expects from the visitor.

China_girl, May 7, 2016 IP
  3. koderius

koderius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks !
    i liked the 3rd one - looks the most modern.

koderius, May 7, 2016 IP
  4. laurieed2002

laurieed2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the first one looks the best (referring to China_girl post). There is not a lot you can do with a sign-up form because you want it to be as clean as possible, straight forward (nothing confusing) and nothing distracting (like any sort of animations). That is my 2 cents worth !

laurieed2002, May 8, 2016 IP