1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best reasons/ benefits of blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by karrydee, Oct 25, 2010.

this is a question beginner bloggers usually ask. i know blogging is a great means for self-expression and you also get to interact with like- minded and smart and interesting people from all over the globe. but how can i earn and make a career out of blogging?
    SEMrush

karrydee, Oct 25, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. outofbody2010

outofbody2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the main factors are good research, patience, and realistic expectations.
    For example someone starts a blog about labrador retrievers, does research on keywords, picks the main keyword for title, fixes structure of the blog, starts posting with using secondary keywords maybe three times per week. First month is spent on just content no expectations on traffic, second month posting plus link building with forum postings, article postings, guest blogging, after four months add adsense. you might see traffic coming in at this point, google may have indexed most of your posts, after six months you continue posting, link building, adsense and now add affiliate products.

So depending on how competitive your keywords are and how consistent and how much effort you dedicate to your blog, you will see profits coming in maybe on your second year. I thin the problem that most run into is false expectations of making money quick.

On my case I will retire from the military in seven years so my goal is seven years to have exposure on the web.

Good luck

outofbody2010, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. seolinks

seolinks Peon

Best Answers:
    First you should have great knowledge about each field than you can make your blogs and on other topic as well but these blog should be very unique and very interesting, than after great traffic at your blog you can easily get adds from adsense and you can easily make lots of money.

seolinks, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  4. Union

Union Peon

Best Answers:
    It's simple really. Pick a topic you are passionate about. Create unique and compelling content.

People devote years of their lives to finding a way around these simple rules. The tragedy is that if they devaoted the same energy into finding their passion, they could easily be making money.

Union, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  5. seodash

seodash Member

Best Answers:
    In blogging, it can help improve your writing skills as well as your creativity. But you have to choose a niche that you are very much passionate. It's necessary that you have a strong interest on the topic you want to blog to make your blog excellent.

seodash, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  6. karrydee

karrydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, these are really helpful tips and ideas. Makes me more excited about my blog :)

karrydee, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  7. deep_shri

deep_shri Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Blogging can be a fantastic way for earning but getting money you will have to do work on its content, traffic, visitor or fans and rank as well then it will be source of income for you. Once blog got good ranking then you can put link another site as a back link and keep advertisement for branding and promotion.

deep_shri, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  8. karrydee

karrydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm I see! thanks

karrydee, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  9. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about earning I have some great idea.Just set up a blog,post lots of unique content,do some seo work,now go for paid blogging options with different paid blogging sites,join adsense and place ads,join affiliate program and promote it from your blog.Now make lots of profit from blogging without any major investment.

shuvo, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  10. RyanDan

RyanDan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, there are lots of ways to earn money from your blog but to start you need to build traffic and repeat visitors. Then you can sell ad space, sell links, join pay per post sites, make an opt in to build a list and of course affiliate products or all. But first build traffic

RyanDan, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  11. wanderarnd

wanderarnd Peon

Best Answers:
    I started to keep myself busy by writing, and to document different things I do. However, I do not make money.

wanderarnd, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  12. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i blog because i need an outlet, if it makes money great! if not, that's ok

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  13. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a great way to earn some money online.....but one cannot totally depend on blogging to make a living...Its not so easy..But there are people who make a living by blogging

s521545, Nov 5, 2010 IP