1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Possible way to create Titles of Product Based Websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seodmb, Jan 31, 2011.

I was working on few product based websites That are already brands and are searched by people over web. The offline branding is really well, which gives me a daily traffic of few hundreds with different variations of keywords of that product name. These product based websites have many different duplicate website, with same and less content.

We have few contractors and consultant who are selling the same product and we are paying commission for that.

Now I was working on creating unique and descriptive titles for each and every page of those product based websites. Kindly suggest me the best possible way to create Unique Titles that should Increase my number one rankings for more number of keyword variations.
    1. Should I use the product name with my company in each and every Titles
      e.g. Product Website www.xyz.com
      Title of About Us page: <title>About Us: XYZ from ABC Company</title>
    2. Should I use the product name with product location in each and every titles.
      Title of About Us Page: <title> About Us: XYZ, Hicksville New York</title>
    3. Should I use the only the product name in each and every title of webpages.
      Title of About Us Page: <title>About Us: XYZ</title>

Currently the Websites are not ranking on all possible variations of product names. No On Page optimization was done before.

seodmb, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    title should be based on the content of a particular page.. for me that's the proper way..

bogs, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  3. whitehatrulez

whitehatrulez Peon

Best Answers:
    Ideally you can have either the title .. or a few variants of it in the title.
    However, if yo are the main product manufacturer ... you can always have your brand name as a part of it ... along with something that shares the air of authenticity ... like official site, etc.

whitehatrulez, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  4. seodmb

seodmb Member

Best Answers:
    We are main product manufacturer, I need to rank my website on top of Google and other search engines, searched for keywords and key phrases including Different variations of product name that are
    • Product name + Location name
    • Product name + company name(manufacturer)
    • Product name

seodmb, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  5. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think you can go with only product name in the title tag. It is better to get ranking for that particular products name

Kiranraj, Feb 2, 2011 IP