1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best popunder program?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by fryman, Oct 23, 2004.

I have an average of 1,500 popunders at my site each day. I am now using paypopup,com, but they olny pay $1.3 CPM.

I found a site called infinity ads, and they pay an impressive $3 CPM. Has anyone used them? Are there any other sites you might recommend? I'd like to change my current program in November (just want to get to the minimum payout amount at paypopup), so any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

fryman, Oct 23, 2004 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I haven't a clue as to your query, but thank you for posting about Infinity Ads. I believe I will give them a try.

Will.Spencer, Oct 23, 2004 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Don't bother... I tried them, and they are crap. They popup 2 windows... then, when you close either one of them, they popup even another window!! So you are sending the visitor 4 popunders, and you are only getting paid for one.

Lousy crooks...

fryman, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  4. caroline

caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I signed up under you Will, but they're rubbish - I am not running these types of ads, period.

caroline, Oct 26, 2004 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Another oddity is that their "impressions" numbers are only about one-fifth of my "unique visitors" numbers.

Perhaps that means that 80% of web users have popup blockers now?

Anyone have good suggestions for fryman (and me)?

Will.Spencer, Oct 27, 2004 IP