1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Places to Submit Articles?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pianogirl, Jan 31, 2015.

1. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try submitting your articles on ezine, articlebase, hubspot and goarticles. These are the top 4 websites that I use whenever I need to submit articles to build credibility and reputation. There are other articles directories of course and you can use them too, just Google and make sure that you pick the most recommended ones.

nard, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with the majority that it's not worth your time to submit articles you have worked hard to write on sites like ezinearticles or goarticles. It works better if you use these to create tier 2 sites, or buy links as guest posts (or get them for free if you can).

Of course, the right place for your best articles is your own website!

syda, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. Alex Steven

Alex Steven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now a days content is really important and more impotent is that where we will post our good quality content where people will see as well as spider will see and index. For that you need to do some research related to content posting site like articles, pr, blogging site because those site which have good visitors, properly indexed those website you need to take for posting your content as per research goarticles, ezinearticles, artipot, sooperarticles and more try now

Alex Steven, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The 4 that nard said are all you need really....Mass submission is a waste of time in this day and age. It takes too much work and doesnt really offer any benefits.

dddougal, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  5. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    In this day and age you would be better served to contact bloggers in your niche or similar niche and try to guest blog on their site

al

agmccall, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're a good writer, your best bet would be to search for sites in your niche. Check their backlink profiles to choose the best ones. Contact them and build relationships to guest post on each others site once in a while. This way your links are targeted/relevant and on good sites. Plus you may even get referral traffic from your articles(niche related) not just a backlink.

Article submissions have been spammed to death and those links aren't that good. Even ezine articles took a hit from google. Stay away from garbage link building.

kjh-08, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  7. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content Maestro - Thanks for offering awesome advice. Even I find it helpful. I'm glad I found this thread.

I also don't think article submissions are a good idea. Not then, and definitely not now. I think launching your own blog and guest posting are better ideas.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since, goarticles doesn't allow anymore submission, I wonder what they are going to do with their site now?

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  9. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'd suggest finding guest blog posting sites, or sites that would allow you to write something for them. Preferably sites that are in the same general niche as you.

usasportstraining, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  10. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're a writer, why don't you do some guest posting? Article directories are not as strong as they used to be. Well places articles on the right blogs, can drive good traffic to yours. Also you should think about getting a domain and web hosting. When you create your blog on those free sites, they don't belong to you. I've heard horror stories of people losing all their work over night, and there's nothing they can do about it.

The Peoples SEO, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  11. Muhammad Mairaj

Muhammad Mairaj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed article submission sites are the great way to submit your written content in to article marketing directories. It is an eminent practice for search engine optimization. Due to this individuals use this method as per their needs to increase the ranking of their blogs. It is also a great way to earn quality backlinks.

These are some quality resources in shape of article submission sites with the help of these one can acquire dofollow backlinks easily.
    [​IMG]

Muhammad Mairaj, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  12. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree with syda and the others that submitting your well-written articles in article directories no longer produces much value. Just post those articles on your own website or as a guest post on a very popular website in your niche. That should give you the most benefit for your efforts.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  13. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look into Hubpages or Weebly. I created a Hub years ago and posted articles on there with links to my website, and had some of them really work out with traffic. I believe they actually have a monitization program still, so you make a little bit of money when someone goes to your articles and clicks on ads they put up.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  14. marketing savvy

marketing savvy Peon

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 pages..Google out the top article directories but Google doesn't rank them anyways..but you can promote your contents that way..

marketing savvy, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  15. crisstar

crisstar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Submitting articles shouldn't be your first step.You want to first and foremost build your property first - your blog. Focus on building your blog up with content and driving traffic via social media. Then once you have that going then then think about submitting articles.

"Marketing Savvy" above is right when they said that Google doesn't rank them like they used to so if you were hoping to get traffic from the search engines by putting them on article directories know that "train" has long gone.

What you do want to do is notice those web 2.0 sites that do show up on the firs page of Big G - those are the sites where you want to put your keyword focused articles on. Again that shouldn't be your primary or first method of driving traffic to your website.

crisstar, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  16. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you try web 2.0 then google presently is not indexing them properly and has to do many backlinks. With some article directories also google taking 2-4 months to index the articles.

jaguar34, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  17. 123johnsbohan

123johnsbohan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are likewise two various types of spots where numerous individuals visitor post Sites where there is immediate contact with a supervisor and locales where there is not.Blogs Without Direct Editor Content arelike Social Media,Recruiting Blogs,Business2Community and so on.

123johnsbohan, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  18. boind07

boind07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use Xrumer

boind07, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  19. Bluesky94

Bluesky94 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can try here:
    Articlefactory.com
    All you need is a quality and unique article. After posting, you just wait 3-4 days for submiting. Don't forget get a backlink (DA 64 at Ahrefs) at Author area. Sorry for my english

Bluesky94, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  20. billejod

billejod Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make a web 2.0 on wordpress with your article.

billejod, Oct 5, 2016 IP