1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best place to hire SEO experts?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019.

Where is the best place to hire SEO experts?

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know enough about SEO, how will you know they are doing a good job? I recommend you study the trends in the business and learn as much about it as you can. There's a lot of up to date stuff listed on https://www.seroundtable.com/ or hit the DP homepage link for a list of good titles https://www.digitalpoint.com/

Karen May Jones, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  3. Trafficstorm

Trafficstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There are several places where you can find SEO expert. You can try online market places like Freelancer.com or Upwork.com. You can also search in Fiverr. Apart from this places i can suggest my website trafficstorm.co and some other sites as kulfisoftware.com

In this places you will get your work done with a very very reasonable price and i can assure you about the quality of work.

Trafficstorm, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  4. earlinewilkerson

earlinewilkerson Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find an SEO expert on Upwork and fiver.

earlinewilkerson, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  5. MichaelAaronTaylor

MichaelAaronTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Current rankings don't lie. Anyone who is an expert has proof of work and there own domains stats and history also speak volume if you ask me.

Fiverr and upwork are full of inadequate said to be experts if you ask me. Sure some profiles could be legit but that is a small percentage and hard to find or over priced. Have you used some that had success with ranking mid to high comp keywords recently?

Fiverr and upwork are full of inadequate said to be experts if you ask me. Sure some profiles could be legit but that is a small percentage and hard to find or over priced. Have you used some that had success with ranking mid to high comp keywords recently?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2019
    MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  6. Trafficstorm

Trafficstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with your experience of upwork and fiverr, there are a lot of people there who works without any prior experience. I am having the same experience, but i also have good experience with some freelancers from there. As i remember a guy from freelancer.com who had 400+ review did great job.

Trafficstorm, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  7. Roma Greenholt

Roma Greenholt Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me Upwork and Fiverr is one of the best places to hire an SEO expert online.

Roma Greenholt, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  8. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just ask whomever you find for their website, see their previous work and what they have done.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who claim to be seo experts or social media gurus .. Just look for the results, nothing else.

Toon-c, Apr 14, 2019 IP
  9. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you hiring SEO expert to rank your site or as internal employee? If employee then probably reed or indeed. If external expert then you can just google local SEO company or something.

mzonas, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  10. John Mack

John Mack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Several platforms for hire SEO experts like upwork and more. If you need an expert, i can reccomend you seo cosultant i.e Tell Media. To know about their services visit their site or call at 07 3103 2323

John Mack, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  11. MichaelAaronTaylor

Best Answers:
    First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. I will check out that site but if you can PM me the person you have seen success with and I will make sure to tell them you sent me. :)

First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. As I said before, those places are filled with people I have personally interviewed who tried to sale me on the concept of SEO and failed with proper knowledge needed to see results. If you have someone on these platforms you have used and see successes please feel free to share the link/ info via PM and I will make sure to tell them you sent me. :)

First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. Yes of course I do/ did this. My interview process has be able to see the fakes but that is time consuming and this is why I am asking for referrals now to avoid the unqualified ones.

First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. I prefer someone on the USA to avoid grammar issues or like. Hired many people over the years outside US and never gotten the results promised.

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  12. MichaelAaronTaylor

Best Answers:
    First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. I have tried both of these. Do you have someone you have hired recently with proven results you can suggest? If so please PM me the details and I will make sure to tell them you sent me. :)

13. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do SEO myself and have clients ranking #1 - #2 for very hard financial niches. You can add me on Skype so we can talk about SEO.

mzonas, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  14. MichaelAaronTaylor

Best Answers:
    I don't use skype. What is your SEO site url?

15. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    greyhoundseo.com but you can email me -

mzonas, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  16. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my experience, the best places to hire SEO professionals is UpWork.com

Probably, this is the freelancer's marketplace which falls in the better place of 80-20 rule (the Pareto Principle).

You may find professionals there are costly. But for the matter of the fact... quality demands higher cost.

Cheers!!

Mr_Kumar, Apr 17, 2019 IP
  17. MichaelAaronTaylor

Best Answers:
    Domain stats are not great but not horrible either, https://app.siteprofiler.com/dashboard?url=http://greyhoundseo.com/ this is a neat tool I like. My domain stats are all higher than your but the Trust Flow score. Not many backlinks either but looks like you are working on it. I would be open minded to guest blog post backlink trade as this would help us both, don't you agree?

First, thanks for the reply and suggestions. I have tried this place and found a lot of ill qualified said SEO experts or over priced lol. Do you have someone you have hired recently with proven results you can suggest? If so please PM me the details and I will make sure to tell them you sent me. :)

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  18. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I understand what you are saying. We need to understand the kind of SEO efforts it requires to bring real results. What I do is... I keep the charge of my SEO campaigns, make plans, list down all the activities I need to do, and then hire people for these small activities individually. This way, I ensure that my campaign is going good, I get people to do the desired work (with desired quality and quantity) and I get my desired result always.

Mr_Kumar, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  19. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Upwork and Fiver is the best platform to find good SEO experts. You can also checkout with Goodfirms and Clutch as well.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  20. Maxcro

Maxcro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great!!

Maxcro, Apr 19, 2019 IP