1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best payment option not to be verified

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by warezuser, Dec 27, 2008.

hi,

i'm thinking about starting something online. Atm i'm getting a little money from the government to support my studies. While i recieve this money i am not allowed to work. Since i'm not allowed to work i can't cash in a lot from services like paypal.
    Does anyone know a good service that allows me to have an account (may be limited to 200 $ or something), preferably one that i can also use to make deposits on pokersites. I need an account that doesn't need to be backed up by a bank account.

If i can earn some cash on the internet i could gamble with it, and hopefully transfer the winnings to my bank account.
    (yes, sounds strange, but i'm allowed to gamble, but not to work lol)

warezuser, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. DonPedro

DonPedro Guest

Best Answers:
    I can only suggest you try WMZ ( Web Money Z Purse )
    Many poker sites accepts it now.
    You can fund it through merchants .. exchangers and withdraw fund to your bank account ...

DonPedro, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. warezuser

warezuser Peon

Best Answers:
    it needs verification?

warezuser, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. warezuser

warezuser Peon

Best Answers:
    i know there's systems like egold that don't need verification, but i doubt any ad selling company will pay trough egold, and if they would, i don't think any pokersite will accept egold lol

5. Raining Blood

Raining Blood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, use WMZ! go to wmtransfer.com to know more and to create account. Better you choose to use WM Keeper classic. A bit complicated at first to learn it but then it will be very convenient payment method :)

Raining Blood, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  6. warezuser

warezuser Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the help. Do services like adbrite and google pay out to this kind of service?

7. RagekiJohn

RagekiJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you could always use Paypal and add your bank account to become verified. However, everytime you decide to withdraw money you could just have them mail you a check instead of depositing in your bank account. I'm not sure though if the government would still be able to find out that your constantly getting checks from Paypal. If your not verified and you get checks from Paypal, I believe you have a $500 limit but I'm not sure if that limit is for life or per month.

RagekiJohn, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  8. warezuser

warezuser Peon

Best Answers:
    thx a lot for the answers .