1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best paying country ?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by www.techdo.com, May 12, 2006.

1. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it seems like USA is the one...

but inside my mind i m still thinking, what is so high in demand that makes an advertiser wanna pay $xx.xx per click in Lower Mongolia...

I am curious not about how to set up sites to make money ( compete with other webmasters. ) I m just curious, what product or service is that advertiser is promoting..

As we all know that Mongolia is hardly a develped place. I mean, most of the places in Mongolia still use horses and camels as transportation. Most places are villages without electricity too. Not to mention internet connections.

It just makes me wonder why would an advertiser pay so much for a click.
    And the most interesting part is, what makes Roman make a site/page for this guy to click on that ad....

The whole rationale is a curious and enlightening lesson.. It would be great if someone can further enlighten me about how to rationale what type of site to create, why create that site and who is it for.

moneymakingguru, May 19, 2006 IP