1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Best online image editing tool for sale ! this can be monetized nd offered as service

Discussion in 'Sites' started by audrey_meli, Nov 27, 2012.

Image Editing tool is a free online Image editor with excellent features

Description and features:

There are loads of features and options available in the site but let me state some fine points here.

Let me first give a fast example. Here is a sample image I have edited using Eiled.com tool

[​IMG]

What I did?

Uploaded a picture which do not have any watermark, then I choose 200x200 (Big thumbnails) ( one of few options in the site), You can choose 320x200 , 120x120(thumbnail ) , 50x50 (small) etc and for instance I put the watermark as " Your name Here!" with 10% transparency in the bottom middle and watermark size I gave 16. It took 50 seconds for the process and I got my desired thumbnail with watermark "Your Name Here!".

In the Same way you can Upload a single image or even bulk images using a zip archive, i.e group of images at one, seems to be a good option .( Please be patient if you upload a zip archive depending on number of images)

How to earn money with this!

This can be monetized and offered as service and also the left and right spaces are provided in order to run ads there which results in additional income ! Separate files are provided for Easy integration of ads.

Options featured:

You can select a JPEG, PNG or GIF image or images like you can even upload a zip archive of images for batch conversion, this can be more useful when you have a set of images to convert.
    Max individual image file size: 4MB.
    Max 20 images at a time.
    Max zip file size: 8MB
    That’s a lot more.
    Resize It according to your needs

Select a default size or enter a custom width and height. Images will be re sized accordingly.

If you specify just one of the width or height then images will be resized to fit this dimension.

Readymade sizes which are provided:

50x50 = 'Small Thumbnails'
    120x120 = 'Thumbnails'
    200x200 = 'Large Thumbnails'
    320x200 = 'Small Images'
    640x480 = 'Good For Email'
    800x600 = 'Medium Images'
    1024x768 = 'Large Images'
    1200x1024 = 'Largest Images'

Also a custom size is allowed so you can set your own dimensions too.
    Watermark at your desired location of image or images

You can add a watermark to your images by just entering the desired text into the box, you want to put on view.

You can set the text to be partially transparent by entering a value from 0% to 100%.

Select the location on the image where you want the watermark to appear. You can choose left, right, top bottom, center, top right, top left , etc and you can also enter the font size of the watermark text

Select the format of the image or images you wish to convert. Popular and most used formats JPEG, PNG or GIF are allowed. You can also keep all images in their original format.

If converting images into JPEG there is a option provided where you can specify the quality level.

'75' = 'Good Quality'
    '85' = 'High Quality'
    '100'= 'Best Quality'
    Upload and convert

You are done, Just re-check the options you made and push submit button.
    Done!!! Just wait few seconds and download image or set of images with the changes you made.

Now if you want to convert more pictures, just come back, we have a Convert again button, just use it to convert again.

Payment Options:

BIN $147

PayPal accepted.

Best Image Editing Tool

Please drop a PM or replies if you have any more questions or suggestions.Will be glad to answer.

6 months hosting with Free installation and guide

Auction Ends in 24 hours.

Regards,
    Ameli

audrey_meli, Nov 27, 2012 IP