1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best niche to choose for PPC

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Solomoncandy, Jun 25, 2015.

Can the experts advise on the best niche to choose from so many out there in the world for PPC earnings. I am fresh to start with this now.

Solomoncandy, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Top searched keywords and niches include:
    Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Health, Degree, Hosting, Claim & ...
    The niches listed above, while the most popular, are also some of the most competitive, so keep that in mind, it might be hard and expensive to get clicks.

nikipink, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  3. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    For PPC you need to be practical here, any niche can be good if you know what you are doing with your campaign, like tracking,deleting bad keywords,optimizing the campaign,optimizing the ad image or text, getting good click through rate these are needed to be done to have a good profitable ad campaign.

How ever Insurance,mortgage,lose weight fast,credit,loan,fashion,games,cooking recips and many more to choose from.
    But remember to tweak and optimize the campaing because there are many marketers compating with these niches and keywords so you would always need to check, analyse, tweak, optimize your campaign.

Thank you take care.

kulasingha, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  4. Solomoncandy

Solomoncandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply..

Solomoncandy, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  5. shehacash

shehacash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    choose gaming

shehacash, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    .. I own about 10 sites in the gaming niche and they get about $0.05 a click.

lukey372, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  7. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any niche you enjoy to read, to write about it as well as to be engaged with it.

atsad, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would have simply Googled "Best converting Adsense Niches".

However, since it's here....

Insurance
    Loans
    Mesothelioma
    Lawyer

You have to think about what kind of niches are going to pay high for Adwords.

When running an adwords campaign, you are simply paying for leads.

If you convert the lead into a sale, will it be worth the money spent acquiring that lead?

If I sell a coffee mug (closest thing to me :D) for $1.00, how much could I really spend acquiring a lead that may not convert?

I would want to stay around 2 - 4 cents per click - to make up for all of the non-conversions.

Now, coffee mug is pretty generic - you won't be able to really pre-sell your leads and laser target their needs.

But, what if I sold a giganic gag coffee mug? One of those that is way too big to even be useful.

This would have a smaller target audience - more likely to convert.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gig...l5.3403j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Check it out for yourself - there is already some stiff competition for this keyword.

-----
    on the other side
    ----

Let's say that I am a mesothelioma lawyer that handles cases of employees with asbestos exposure that contracted mesothelioma from their jobsite.

One lead could easily net me tens of thousands of dollars - so that lead would be worth A LOT more per click that a coffee mug buyer.

SO, if you're starting a website - would you want to blog about mesothelioma lawyers or coffee mugs?

If you're selling coffee mugs, the latter would be a good choice.

However, for simple adsense income - mesothelioma would be a good choice.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  9. In app Advertiser

In app Advertiser Banned

Best Answers:
    desktop games app is one way....

In app Advertiser, Aug 12, 2015 IP