1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best myspace friend adder.

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by getjimmy, Sep 7, 2007.

1. supremeadder

supremeadder Guest

Best Answers:

Just go to my site. it's in my signature. The demo is the full program. it just uses server side licensing, so it is completely not crackable.

Also, for the month of may, it says on the site, Buy 1 license get 1 free.

And to the other comment about the spammers. I generally just market my product(s) to music. I created the software because I have literally used all out there and though they alll suck badly. When I used FB Pro, I got spyware on my pc at least twice a week, because it the browser window opened up security holes that my spyware software couldn't get to.

supremeadder, May 2, 2008 IP
  2. Locksmith

Locksmith Peon

Best Answers:
    be careful of supremeadder - he claims to have included code to wipe your hard drive in the event a patch is used.

so ask yourself if you really trust a program on your computer with that routine in it?

Locksmith, May 6, 2008 IP
  3. j.cardell01

j.cardell01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly! DOdgey programmers pose more of a threat than we might think...:eek:

I recommend buying from well known sites like the one I got from Addmyfriends - I'm still using it and it works perfectly fine...:)

j.cardell01, May 9, 2008 IP
  4. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace FriendBlaster Pro is the best friend adder for Myspace. You can gather id's from a specific age group and location.

inspiroHost, Jun 1, 2011 IP