1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best methods to find link exchanges

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wallaceuk, Jun 6, 2007.

I know there's probably no better way to find good link exchanges than contacting the owner of a website directly but what other efficient ways are there of getting them?

I used to have a list of websites that you could find and post your website on for link exchanges in specified categories, this was superb as it was pretty easy to find other website that were closely matching the content you want to exchange links with - has anyone got similar websites they can post URL's too, it would be really helpful!?

Building link exchanges is on the cards at the moment so any advice on finding more would be great, thanks in advance everyone.

wallaceuk, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Do a google search and find the authority sites in your niche.
    Then contact personally their owners and kindly ask for a link exchange.
    Depending on your site (quality, etc.) you will have a success.

zexy, Jun 6, 2007 IP
    Qryztufre likes this.
  3. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    dont overlook the link exchange section of this forum. also you can find similar forum for link exchange service. this way you can find related sites/links easy.

tradeya, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  4. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ask for link exchanges lol, best method on my mind right now - you can ask in the BST board in this forum. Also other marketplace or webmaster forums too, saves u trouble and time of searching for the sites yourself

njoker555, Jun 7, 2007 IP