1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best link-selling broken

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by KenYN, Oct 23, 2009.

Rather than the one-by-one approach of the forums here, who would you recommend as a good place to offer for sale links on my various blogs?

I used to be with TLA until Google slapped me down, and I recently signed up with AdHocAds, but where would be best? The ability to advertise individual internal pages would be good feature to have.

KenYN, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TLA actually offers them now, they call them 'in-Links'. They set are a one-time price, rather than a monthly subscription. Publishers really aren't all that thrilled with them, though, because of the one time price. Usually a publisher can make more using PPC ads on internal pages than they can on the 'one price' internal link model.

We (AdhocAds) will also offer links on internal pages in the near future, but it's a rather complex functinoality to code.

selectsplat, Oct 23, 2009 IP