1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best link building stratergy on the modern market ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by webprof1990, May 25, 2018.

Hey guys u thought it would be useful for us to share a post about different strategies we personally find best and have a debate to find the best most successful method for deveoping you links yourself, at low cost, medium budget, large budget. I think this type of content with be reallt useful for people who want to build there own future web business or portfolio.

webprof1990, May 25, 2018 IP
  2. seoauthority

seoauthority Member

Best Answers:
    Currently, guest posting and link baiting are some of the best tactics that have worked for me. I would avoid any tactics that allows you to build links easily. There has to be a very high cost of entry for the links to have any value.

If you're spamming forums or blog comments, you're more or less wasting your time.

The best tactics currently is approaching a high authority website in your niche and offering guest posting services. If you produce quality content and submit it to sites, you MAY be lucky enough that it gets published and you have yourself a good link.

Similarly, with link bait, it comes down to creating quality content. Publish this content on your domain then share it via social media, and you have a high chance that it will be shared across social media and get published on authority sites.

Both tactics require creating high quality content and promoting that - either through your own site or other peoples - which is in essence all Google wants you to do - not "build links"

seoauthority, May 25, 2018 IP
  3. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow thanks for the advice i will take it on board and act on the words you stated.

webprof1990, May 26, 2018 IP
  4. pagecoder

pagecoder Banned

Best Answers:
    Link Bait / Sharing over social media totally works these days. Social media is like blood line now.

pagecoder, May 29, 2018 IP