1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best link building software to buy

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Torsten, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jackroze59

jackroze59 Member

Best Answers:
    i bought the one in my signature link"free mass traffic"
    it works rediculously great
    i highly recomend it ..!

jackroze59, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice ad... not really... Don't click people. about 15 pop ups.

indyonline, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  3. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Torsten, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  4. syanide

syanide Active Member

Best Answers:
    You probably wont get any one program to do everything.. It all depends much you have to spend..

You should be able to get 1/2 apps though that should do the things you need..

syanide, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Whats 1/2 apps?

indyonline, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  6. Ray Ban

Ray Ban Peon

Best Answers:
    Scrapebox comments is auto generated or we have to put in comment?

Ray Ban, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  7. LucianoFigallo

LucianoFigallo Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used SubmitEaze for several months and it is great tool but am not so sure if it was very effective...many of these links are not considered by google

LucianoFigallo, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. indyonline

Best Answers:
    well that sucks. After getting scammed by sick submitter, I just bought submiteaze last night and was about to use it.

indyonline, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  9. boy8888

boy8888 Peon

Best Answers:
    how much is this . friend

boy8888, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Submiteaze is garbage. Just wasted $80 on it. It registers at article directories for you but 80%of them fail. I even retried them over and over again. The directory submission parts is garbage too. Any free submitter will do the same thing you would just have to find list of directories to use which you can find anywhere.
    And the article submissions, the main reason I bought it, don't enter the info into the form spots half the time. ok, more then half the time.

Sucks to keep wasting money like this. Guess I just need to do the work manually and take forever cuz none of these will do it right. well, the couple I have tried and mentioned so far anyway.

indyonline, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  11. hngatino

hngatino Peon

Best Answers:
    A combination of SeNuke and Scrapebox has always worked for me. Some might be turned off by the pricey monthly subscription - but trust me, it will pay itself off.

hngatino, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  12. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly reccomand you do link building manual
    Is a big diffrence between automated/manual

I never seen good results with automated software ...

I know scrapebox (for me = useless blog comments on useless blogs... full of spam)
    Xrumer = a spam software on forums

The rest i don't know/care about ...

w3bmaster, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  13. Ray Ban

Ray Ban Peon

Best Answers:
    A combination of SeNuke and Scrapebox has always worked for me. Some might be turned off by the pricey monthly subscription - but trust me, it will pay itself off.
    When you say it works for you, means it brings your site to what level from what level?

Ray Ban, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  14. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually there isn't except for the speed. With software you can built more links in shorter time. And then perhaps overusage may lead to be blocked out at some places.

P.S.

I think I will go with
    - Social Bookmarking Demon
    - Scrapebox
    - DirectoryBot

That should cover most kinds of links one can built. Unfortunately this doesn't include a forum profile submitter yet.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
    Torsten, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  15. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking of speed, efficiency and scaling I'd like to add The Best Spinner and Instant Article Wizard to the toolbox. I haven't touched either of them as of yet but going by a video I watched on tbs it looks like they will be very helpful for spintaxing. In the case of iaw regurgitating articles before they go through a final edit and spintax is something I can see as being very useful to combat writers block if there is such an affliction in the 500 word article writing niche.

From what I was told iaw scrapes the web and coughs up articles mishmashed and spintaxed from multiple ones in the same niche while tbs just does spintaxing but again I know very little about both.

wormy, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  16. syanide

syanide Active Member

Best Answers:
    whats the 'main' things you want the software to do for you? if you could pick 5/6 things what would they be?

syanide, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  17. inspiredguy

inspiredguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Whichever solution you choose, be sure it submits the links, articles, etc at a gentle pace so it's appears natural.

inspiredguy, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  18. indyonline

Best Answers:
    The main thing for me is registering the accounts at the sites. If I had software to register at them all and keep the logins and log me in automatically then the rest of it manually wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. But is an added feature if it works correctly.

indyonline, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  19. thepunk

thepunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hands down Scrapebox is the best tool for link building.

I just started a game download blog on a domain which i had for 3-4 months to test my scrapebox and i was amazed to see the results. After one week of blasting hell out of my scrape box my site has grown to PR1 from no where.

So i put my money on scrapebox.

thepunk, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  20. Jkurt67

Jkurt67 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not new to this forum, although I have only just signed up as a member, I come here often to find answers to problems, and to find other peoples views on softwares and courses.

But today after reading the comments left here on automatic seo softwares, I thought I would give you my thoughts and methods on this subject.

I use The Best Spinner to create multiple unique articles, I then use Senuke to submit the spun articles to the social network/article directories, I then submit the links to my articles and my websites to all the social bookmarking sites through Senuke.

I then submit my links to the web 2.0 profile sites through Senuke.

I also use Scrapebox on a daily basis to post comment links back to my sites. This tool is great and does so much more than most people realize.

I dont use Xrumer, but I do use a forum posting service now and then which is done through Xrumer.

But my best way of achieving mass quality backlinks to my websites is through article automation, and I use a service called SeoLinkVine.

Through all of the methods I've stated above, I have managed to get all but one of my websites to page one of google, with most of them above the fold, inbetween No 1 to 5.

The two keys to a successful online business in my opinion are, Perseverance and Automation.

These methods have worked for me because I have put time and money into them, if you treat Internet marketing as a hobby, you will never see good results, if you treat it as a business you could see great results.

All of this is just my opinion, feel free to tear it apart, as I have seen done to so many threads posted with good intent.

Jkurt67, Feb 2, 2011 IP