1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Interstitial Ad Networks (UK/US)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by davidb2002, May 17, 2016.

I'm looking for an interstitial ad network which I can start using on my website (not mobile app).

Interstitial ads are fads that cover the entire browser window. They are usually closed using a close button in a corner, or on a timer.

I originally looked admedia.com, but they lack full support for https/ssl which is essential for my site.

I was wondering if anyone else knew any ad networks which server interstitial ads, primarily for UK traffic, but also US.

Thanks in advance!

davidb2002, May 17, 2016 IP
  2. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    We have interstitial ads for mobile users https://propellerads.com/mobile-interstitial-ads/
    Do you need for desktop too?

David.Propeller, May 19, 2016 IP
  3. davidb2002

davidb2002 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, need it for all platforms: mobile and desktop

davidb2002, May 19, 2016 IP
  4. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there!
    We provide Interstitial ads for mobile and desktop! Sign up here: https://adsterra.com

Adsterra Network, May 20, 2016 IP
  5. KidsMoviesMobile.Com

KidsMoviesMobile.Com Peon

Best Answers:
    I vote for PropellerAds. I use them myself and they pay really good. So far the best I found after so many experiments. This month they paying me $5 CPM. Try it and I'm sure you'll love it. Visit my site kidsmoviesmobile.com from a mobile device and check out the interstitial by Propeller. Hope that helps.
    Here's the link: propellerads.com/?rfd=LVY

KidsMoviesMobile.Com, May 20, 2016 IP
  6. Samast

Samast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Adsterra Network ads are really a nightmare. The reason for saying is that I have tried personally for my website which is getting 250,000 pageviews per day....

Here are few problems with Adsterra:
    1. When ad loads on mobile website, it totally freeze the website.
    2. After loading, it automatically direct you to the ads(in another window or in playstore) without clicking on ads. So now you can imagine the frustration of users who are coming to your website and moving to another website without any reason...I don't think any user will come to that website again and if our aim is to move people from our website then there are lots of method which pay you more than Adsterra.
    3. Support really sucks...they are a bunch of monkeys posting details about their network but they don't have time to reply users concern.

Samast, May 23, 2016 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:

Hi Samast,
    Thank you for your opinion on our support. Your problems with redirects have been resolved. But your Personal Manager would have loved to help you should you have mentioned anything about the website freeze on mobile.

Also,we would suggest using Skype for a quicker communication with your Personal Manager.

Adsterra Network, Jun 1, 2016 IP