1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Image Resizer for batch resizing images

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by qlogixsolutions, May 13, 2014.

Hello,

I have a couple thousand images, which needs to be resized for various screens as well as FB and Twitter cover. If I choose autoresize the images get screwed. SO looking for an application which can be sued to effectively resize the images for various screens and websites. I mean I want same image to be able to use in pc wallpaper, fb cover, twitter cover, mobile wallpaper etc.

Please help.

qlogixsolutions, May 13, 2014 IP
  2. jahbox

jahbox Member

Best Answers:
    You could use a robust batch resizer such as photoshop, or go for one of the millions of batch resizer programs out there.. This one handles crops which may be good to prevent skewing of multiple size images http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

jahbox, May 13, 2014 IP
  3. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest Photoshop an it's batch resizer. Lot's of options. You can even create an automation and record it than apply to your xxxx's of images. Check out some tutorials on that topic.

GFX2, May 15, 2014 IP
  4. OaldDesign

OaldDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best answer would be to to create action in photoshop and make the changes to all the images at the same time.

OaldDesign, May 16, 2014 IP