1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best free link building softwares?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by eurohttp, Jan 30, 2016.

Does anyone knows good link building software like directory submission software and website ping software to search engines? Thanks for replies. If any.

eurohttp, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  2. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think using those directory submission software is outdated. It's better focus on building manual Web 2 properties.

As for Pinging I use pingler.com But there are lots of good link indexing services out there. But you have to pay for those.

http://www.linkcentaur.com (Free plan let you index 50 links daily)
    http://linklicious.co (Free plan let you 2500 links daily)
    http://backlinksindexer.com (They have a free WP Plugin for this)

bluearrow, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  3. LaPrentiss Sampson

LaPrentiss Sampson Peon

Best Answers:
    Screaming Frog SEO Spider (For Mac & PC) is a crawl tool for analysing the structure of a website.

It’s a tool for search engine optimisers, website managers and web developers. SF spiders a site in a similar way any search engine spider would. As search engine optimisation tools go, you’ll need to understand technical SEO and have a firm grasp of HTML to get the most from this tool.

It is an excellent program to audit your website from a technical point of view, and with it can promptly collect a lot of the necessary information you need to helpoptimise your site.

This program is available for PC and Mac. As a Mac user, I’m often confronted with software that slows my mac down a little, so it was a pleasure to see this thing run in the background in a quiet, efficient manner.

Run the spider and it will grab information on your pages. Links, page titles, redirects, 404s, heading tags, status codes, attribute lengths, anchor text, alt text and numbers of internal backlinks, numbers of external links on each page. Quickly identify click depth, see canonical link information or meta-refresh directives. And more.

You can also output this report to CSV.

LaPrentiss Sampson, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  4. supersunset

supersunset Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building using software is bad for seo, it's better to do it manually. 10 quality backlinks are far better than 100 non-target backlinks with poor quality. I would suggest you to start analyzing your competitors for backlinks. You can use seo powersuite as a tool.

supersunset, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  5. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create manual backlink for your website.Auto and software wise backlink is harmful for seo.

aloeindica, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  6. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been using SeobookLink Tools. Bad experience, not because of the service, but automation of this process harm your rankings extremely. Now I'm doing it manually.

HelenVendo, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  7. LaPrentiss Sampson

LaPrentiss Sampson Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as link building goes, I have been using a service that ranks my pages with ease. It is called SEOHoist. They have a variety of plans and their service works as long as you stick with them. I've tested what happens after i stop service with them and i had to jump back on really quick to keep my rankings.

They do everything manual and understand what you need to rank. If you have the money and want the freedom, i would highly suggest using them.

Sampson

LaPrentiss Sampson, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  8. newpage

newpage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    #1. Do not submit links to directories. They will eventually get you penalized by Google once you get too many. They are considered low quality links.
    #2. Don't bother buying a pinging software program. There are plenty of free online ping sites. So, keep your money.

newpage, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  9. toptopfan

toptopfan Banned

Best Answers:
    Market samurai is the way to go, you pay once and software updates are free. better than SEO power suite

toptopfan, Feb 22, 2016 IP