1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best dropshipping sellers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by feri_soft, Mar 22, 2007.

1. bkumax

bkumax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like Best Dropshipper, too

bkumax, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think outside the box... Don't use the same wholesalers/drop shipping sites that everyone else uses, think about what sort of product you want to sell.. then find a website that's already selling this product at a cheaper price. Contact them and ask if they would be interested in wholesaling or giving discounts on repeat business/orders. Most i've found will offer a 20% to 30% discount. for instance, i'm in the process of creating a gadgets e-commerce website and have already contacted a big well-known site about drop-shipping and they have agreed.
    I also have another site selling computer peripherals and i use ebay shops/sellers to send these goods. For example, i am selling Power adapters and cables on my website and these can be found on eBay at a fraction of the price. I have built up a good relationship with the sellers and they dont send any paperwork with my orders so that the buyers can't see they were originally bought from ebay.

MobileInternet, May 17, 2012 IP
  3. ebiz

ebiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    miashops.com stay clear of this site , $15 for a list that has maybe 2 or 3 good name s,the rest is unrelated or dead url's

ebiz, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  4. apniproperties6

apniproperties6 Guest

Best Answers:
    hi all,

Well, I really found nice information here that is well i don't know about the droppshiper.

Thanks.

apniproperties6, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  5. INT - Design Service

INT - Design Service Peon

Best Answers:
    For Australian Dropshippers try "OO",Topbuy & Crazy Sales. You may also find by contacting many big branded suppliers they can point you in the right direction to source their products at better prices, but in most cases you will need to be a registered business.

INT - Design Service, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  6. carlaGS

carlaGS Peon

Best Answers:
    Worldwide Brands
    SaleHoo
    Doba
    are the best

carlaGS, Aug 8, 2012 IP