1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Dating software????

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Serg, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikerDK

MikerDK Guest

Best Answers:
    omg...hacker..scammer..spammer...There are different things!But it's not true what socialnetworkeris saying!
    P.S I wish to try this script

MikerDK, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  2. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Well go and buy it Dickhead, I mean Dmitry

Socialnetworker, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  3. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    I hate this loser already...
    To Miker: For such ridiculous money - support, video-chat, Flash Games, Friends Module, Flash Chat with Multiple Rooms, 3D Chat.It is a really unique script

AlonsoDC, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a fake review from Dmitry Rudakov talking to himself as Miker and Alonso. How are the sales going Dmitry????

Socialnetworker, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  5. logondotinfo

logondotinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    **chuckles**

OK, lets look a this with a calm, rational approach for a second shall we?

Socialnetworker - I can appreciate you are not a happy bunny if you got ripped, BUT - YOU are the person keeping this thread alive, and as there seem to be limitless amounts of low posting users (your theory that they are all one person bears some credibility, except for the 600+ post user on page 3). Every time you post the same message - either "This is Dmitry with a spam review" or "This script is crap dont buy it" or various themes thereof, you are actually helping to promote the script by increasing his link count, bumping the thread again and giving him airtime to reply.

Your signature says all it needs to say, I think most people will be willing to accept the impartiality (with certain provisos) of the BBB, and by having that link in situ you will do a lot more harm to his business longterm...currently you are coming across as a crazed maniac who is out for revenge at all costs (which may well be true), which makes him look like the better man for sticking to facts rather than opinions. If you still have a license to his scriupt and it was such a nightmare script, why not put it back online and post links to where the script falls flat on its face, or give actual examples of what is wrong with it.

You have already made the points about refunds, lack of support and being Russian rather than US based....for me this is enough to put me off, but if you really want to sink his ship once and for all show us exactly what is wrong with the code itself.

The trouble with businesses which are purely online is that one person CAN sink your business with reviews such as yours, and as someone who lives and dies by public reviews, I am always petrified that someone will decide to go on a mission of destruction...if you have just cause, back it up with some cold facts, if you cant do that then PLEASE stop spamming the boards on countless threads with the same repeated information. You have made your point pretty damn forcefully, now throw in some facts or back off, either way stop giving Dmitry the oxygen to reply with.

And no, I am NOT Dmitry, I have never been to Russia, and I believe I have a high enough postcount to avoid the accusations...look forward to a calm, rational and reasoned response from you :)

logondotinfo, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  6. smartdataIndia

smartdataIndia Peon

Best Answers:
    Please email us your requirements we would love to provide you solutions, we are offshore software development company in India, smartData Enterprises, with over 11 years in the Software Development. We have delivered high quality webdesigns and websites to our customers.

Thanks & Regards
    Manu

smartdataIndia, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  7. Robbin

Robbin Guest

Best Answers:
    Robbin, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  8. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Who is spamming?? dmitry, you are the one who keeps posting with all your fake reviews and fake aliases.......I am only replying and letting the good people on this forum know about your shit script, shit company and your shit (non existent) refund policy

Socialnetworker, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  9. SitPoMk

SitPoMk Peon

Best Answers:
    perfectly said Logondotinfo
    He said pretty much everything anyone who reads this thread has in mind

Socialnetworker you should reply to his post
    I think it would completely destroy your credibility in this thread if you don't

SitPoMk, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  10. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your comments and as we never received our license that we paid for, or our unique template (the one that was sent was a Russian copy) or were given our refund when requested, we have not had the code other than testing it on the demo site and getting alot of feedback from people with the bugs problem, doing research showing that what they promised was lies such as video chat and 3d city.
    I only come here to respond to the fake reviews so Dmitry needs no oxygen from me as he still has plenty in the tanks.
    Would only stop after Dmitry stops as the end story is people should be warned this is a scam.

Socialnetworker, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  11. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Have replied to his post.

12. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    :D
    Very nice.
    But who is Dmitry?:confused:

AlonsoDC, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  13. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    You are Dmitry jerk, pretending to be lots of new people on this forum praising Abledating.

14. yovishnurulez

yovishnurulez Banned

Best Answers:
    Do anyone needs dating pro for 30$???
    PM ME....

yovishnurulez, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  15. arthurgalimov

arthurgalimov Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I represent Copyright Protection dept of Pilot Group company that deals with sales of Dating Pro.
    The member - yovishnurulez - tries to sell illegal copies of the script.

The member has already been reported.

If there are any questions, I will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Arthur Galimov,
    Copyright Protection Dept

P: 1 866 282 1029 (US toll free)
    P: 1-888-228-8440 (US toll free)

PILOTGROUP.NET (Solutions for e-Business)

arthurgalimov, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  16. shyntaxx

shyntaxx Peon

Best Answers:
    ... Interesting i would say ..

shyntaxx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  17. willytjahjono

willytjahjono Peon

Best Answers:
    I found NOTHING WRONG WITH Abk-Soft scripts. I started with AbleDating for my site http://www.relasio.com and bought AbleSpace later for my site indofrenz.com .

To socialnetworker (if you're still available on this forum): I am not Russian, I am Indonesian. PM me or visit relasio.com to speak to me on a webcam chat or I can give you my phone number if you wish.

I also run http://www.exprezzio.com on DZOIC's HandShakes script. This one is a little more expensive compared to ABK's. Why don't you try it? Visit http://www.dzoic.com . Support is good, as good as ABK's.

socialnetworker: Let me know what your problems are exactly with ABK. Let me know.

I am not here with this thread to defend or be on ABK's side. I am just curious as to why socialnetworker sounded so angry with ABK.

Regards,
    Willy Tjahjono

http://www.relasio.com
    http://www.indofrenz.com
    http://www.exprezzio.com

willytjahjono, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  18. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    I gave Able scripts a good look when I first began the search for a platform to launch a few sites and build from there when I received more funding. Abk's AbleDating was very attractive on the surface but the implementation of some of the features were extremely awkward, e.g. the chat which is positively irritating. I don't know who thought of designing it the way it is in the demo but I figured I'd take a better look. AbleSpace's back end is nicely organized but the implementation of the admin options is extremely awkward and far less than I would have expected. I would have enjoyed considering the software but given the way I saw support and community management, I was hesitant especially because the software is encoded. This made me extremely nervous to even consider making the necessary development efforts because while AbleSpace is beautiful to look at, there isn't much substance there. Profiles are sparse and the manner to manage and add (and search) them are meager. The modules themselves look good but there aren't the options I would have expected. You get to post a subject and a category in ads and you're done. This is a matter of style over substance and your users leave quickly. The flash chat in a "romantic" setting is a very cool idea but 99% of the time users simply don't utilize this feature. The chat rooms will be occupied by a few hangers and not the majority of your site. I would have preferred development in other areas.

I can't say much about abledating but looked at it briefly - very briefly. The encoding made me incredibly nervous to even begin thinking of making serious development efforts and the pricing was extremely high - $600. There is no ability to buy the source. That's their decision but there are now other options and platforms that do it better and you can get the source.

Hearing the angry remarks about ABK also made me wonder what was going on, and it wasn't just one person. There will always be complainers and people ranting so I didn't put too much faith into a single person but there were a bunch of others. I don't know much else but if you want to build a serious social networking site then you need to really give thought what is important. ABK does some stuff really well and nicely but you really need to improve on many of the modules.

slinky, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  19. SitPoMk

SitPoMk Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's all learn ruby on rails and make pre-built scripts obsolete =P

SitPoMk, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  20. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    Not so impressed. Does some things well but PHP and new tools have come a long way.

slinky, Mar 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.