1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CRM for small business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by evevo, Dec 11, 2012.

Hello everyone,

We are currently looking for an 'all in one' CRM system to use within our business.

We are looking at using Work etc, has anyone had any experience with this system or could you advise on any others?

We need the CRM to have the below features:

- basic invoicing
    - sales leads management (email marketing helpful)
    - customer information storeage
    - project manager

Our business is online marketing offering SEO and web design. Currently it needs only 1 user, but within 3 months this will increase to 3.

We currently use outlook and dropbox but have been looking at google apps to have everything in one place, so any advice on good CRM systems that integrate with Google Apps would be great.

Many thanks in advance!

Rob

evevo, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. marieballu

marieballu Peon

Best Answers:
    Some small businesses use a tool as basic as an Excel spreadsheet for all CRM tracking purposes, but as your business grows they’ll likely need a more robust set of tools. This is especially true for firms that have multiple sales staff. Some of the top CRM tools available include:

• SalesForce.com
    • SugarCRM.com
    • Nimble.com
    • CRMAdvocate.com
    • Rapportive.com

marieballu, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  3. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to the above-mentioned CRM software solutions, you might as well try using the following on you business.
    I've included the cost of each CRM per month.

Big Contacts - Cost: from $26 to $99 / mo
    Pipeline Deals - Cost: $15 / mo
    ZohoCRM - Cost: from free to $25 / mo
    Dashboard - Cost: $14.95 / mo
    Tactile CRM - from free to $18 / mo

johnrone, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  4. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in CRM script as well.
    Is there any PHP CRM script instead of cloud CRM?

cathaylist.com, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  5. alir500

alir500 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SalesForce.com

alir500, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  6. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basically, CRM software is specifically designed to help ease business operation, especially in small businesses. The software allows you to add activities like account review letter mailings and phone calls. Proper provider of CRM software is what is really needed for its effectivity.

iandille101, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  7. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some small businesses use a tool as basic as an Excel spreadsheet for all CRM tracking purposes, but as your business grows, they are likely to need a more robust set of tools. Some of the top CRM tools available include: SalesForce.com, SugarCRM.com, Nimble.com, CRMAdvocate.com,Rapportive.com
    Here is the top 10 of the best CRM http://standoutsales.com/business-tools/top-10-crm-software-solutions-for-small-business/ We use Salesforce, the most popular one. A few of the highlights include detailed contact information, social media tracking and extensive reporting features so you can identify your hot leads fast.

Anastasiya1989, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  8. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about infusionsoft? many internet marketers like Ryan Lee, Anik Singal, Ryan Diess, Matt Bacak etc... use it. In fact their page says that they have passed 12 thousand customers world wide.

dess71, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  9. SlimCharles47

SlimCharles47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dynamics, Salesforce , and SugarCRM are three big ones. Personally, I'm a big fan of SugarCRM. The difference between options like Salesforce and Dynamics and Sugar is that the former have their own clouds, while Sugar has its users select their own cloud services provider.

SlimCharles47, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  10. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Infusionsoft has more features than the others

dess71, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  11. insightson

insightson Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard a # of good things about Infusionsoft as well because of it's ability to automate and grow your business among other things. Though here's a link to a "free service to help businesses find the right software." http://www.capterra.com/customer-relationship-management-software/ Hope this helps. Thanks.

insightson, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  12. holyman01

holyman01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An ideal option for small businesses is to have web-based CRM software to manage your company's customer support and services as well as keep track of existing and prospective clients. With limited funds and manpower, you will find a lot of web-based CRM solutions that are quite affordable for your business.

holyman01, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As someone who has used computer-based CRM systems since 1994 (I had a small but growing sales team of about 8 people and we were beta-testers for the client-server version of GoldMine that year), let me advise how primitive SalesForce, SugarCRM, and Highrise (another online CRM system) are compared to the client/server based functionality of GoldMine or ACT!, both of which are now offering Cloud solutions (have not tried them yet.) I and a couple of my sales teams recently have suffered with SF and the other online systems that I mentioned which are clearly made by people who do not understand salespeople and how they work. If you are just going to store customer info and maybe do some emailings, you can use just about any of the packages mentioned in this thread. However, if you expect to have a professional sales force (inside or outside) use the system, look carefully at functionality and how it will fit into the sales process used by your team. And take a close look at the mature players in the market.

jrbiz, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  14. xcesslogic

xcesslogic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go for a customized CRM. Basic CRM can be developed for you within 1000$ and you will have options to enhance it and will have full control. No monthly commitments and no one forcing their policies on you.

xcesslogic, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  15. Kluivert07

Kluivert07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i recommend you to use SugarCRM its one of the best softwares for a small business

Kluivert07, Nov 2, 2014 IP
  16. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion: Nimble, Zoho, SugarCRM and Punchh

nameless7, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  17. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Apptivo and spending $10 per month only.

dineshseo5, May 5, 2016 IP