1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best craigslist clone script for high traffic? bad experiences so far

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ineedrealanswers, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ineedrealanswers

ineedrealanswers Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everybody, I just made a new thread titled "Geocore vs Flynax, are they really the best". Figured it was worth its own thread because I haven't seen any other good threads on any other forums about it. Im not sure if its true, but I read on another forum that OLX.com which is one of the largest classifieds websites in the world started off using the Geocore script. It's not in my budget right now to have the site I want fully custom built from the ground up. This is a new business so understand you have to start somewhere. I just want to start with the best possible script I can start off with. I can always pay the big money later on for a custom built site if my sites are worth taking that next step. Anyways, Geocore and Flynax both have all the features I need to build the site I want and they seem to be the most highly recommended for building a high traffic classifieds website. I just want to make sure they are quality built scripts and not just junk slapped together and marketed real nice to make a quick buck like most scripts out there preying on those who didn't do their research. Word on the street is Geocore's customer service is better than Flynax's customer service but which script itself is better than the other? Deathshadow, you really seem to know your stuff in this department. What do you think? Just please be gentle :oops:

ineedrealanswers, Nov 30, 2016 IP