1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CPM for Indian Mobile Traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AutoSurf, Jul 12, 2017.

I got a indian community website that generates around 100K visitors and 500k pageviews a month. Almost 80% of the traffic is from mobile (mostly android) so i want to know if there is any program that gives good rate for indian mobile traffic?

Popads is working fine for my other websites but don't know why impressions are quite low for this one.

AutoSurf, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have before India website traffic with over 150k per day, I test a lot of ads network and i can say the India traffic will not make you money ... start focus on good countries. with 3400 India per day possible you will make 1/2 usd more then this i don't think so

ZoC, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  3. EdwardCasey

EdwardCasey Peon

Best Answers:
    Same question as topic starter. I'm also looking for any ways of mobile Indian traffic monetization. Any ideas?

EdwardCasey, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  4. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    At edomz.com we had really good demand for India traffic and we were the best ad network for Asian traffic, Globaladmedia.com for pop also has demand for India traffic if your traffic quality performance good, this geo may not have best rate right now, though we can do good rate for you if traffic has really quality and can perform well, you can reach me on skype : GAMsupport

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 13, 2017 IP