1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CPM Adnetwork for Turkey Traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by HBT, Oct 7, 2017.

Hey, i am looking for an adnetwork for Turkey traffic. I have 3 million page views per month. I am using Popads for now but i want to try other networks too. Do you have any suggestions?

HBT, Oct 7, 2017 IP
  2. Hello_Json

Hello_Json Peon

Best Answers:
    Gooble gobble turkeys?

You could check out this list. Has a ton of different ad networks. Will have to dig, but you have somewhere to start.

https://pdxweb.design/lessons/monetization/not-another-affiliate-traffic-source-list-2018-edition/

Hello_Json, Oct 8, 2017 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, why won't you give a try to Adsterra? Your website performance seems to be impressive. You can try out various ad formats, get an assistance of your personal manager and receive decent revenue. If you're interested feel free to write me via PM!

Adsterra Network, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  4. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm working with Admaven now and they are very good, I don't have Turkey traffic but they give me high rates for all my geo's. You can try them and maybe also ask for fix cpm.

harleynash, Oct 23, 2017 IP