1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Cpm Ad Network "Clean"

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SevenKader, Jan 28, 2014.

1. garrettg

garrettg Peon

Best Answers:
    is there a website I can go with listings of all ad networks in each different country, the vertical they specialize in, and their payout model?

garrettg, May 12, 2014 IP
  2. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just stop it. Just stop. Stop it. Stop.

SevenKader, May 12, 2014 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a thread that Qadabra is supporting virus infected ads. So no, they are not belong here. The OP looking for clean CPM ad and Qadara is known for having virus infected ads. Also their ecpm sucks big time.

charice.preston, May 13, 2014 IP
  4. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're right @charice.preston the thread is here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...here-any-other-ones-who-got-infected.2715707/
    Qadabra said in this thread that they removed this advertiser, need to get feedbacks from publishers to see if they actually did..

metros, May 14, 2014 IP
  5. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    debapriya deb, May 15, 2014 IP
  6. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well good for you. I put back their tags on some of my sites and I found out until at the moment that there is still virus warning. Be sure to check on different parts of the world cause I dont get the warning on my country but for the other countries there are virus warning.

charice.preston, May 15, 2014 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know of other sites using them, and right away they set off Malwarebytes alerts.

wrekoniz3, May 15, 2014 IP
  8. Ava9

Ava9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also heard Qadabra removed the advertisement containing malware. I've had good luck with Qadabra -- I signed up with the program immediately (Adsense made me wait days) and they have really good rich media options. I still use Adsense, too but I'm really glad I can use Qadabra alongside it.

Ava9, May 15, 2014 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Just cause they removed it does not mean there is NOT more which lingers. They are very reluctant to take responsibility and hold themselves liable for what they display on their network, and simply blaming their clients in not acceptable. If a network shows malware - the network is just as liable as their client, as the network is facilitating the distribution of the malvertising. I wouldn't use them just because of that.

wrekoniz3, May 15, 2014 IP
  10. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was curious so i made an account on your network, created a 300x250 zone place it on my site, a few minutes later the ad started showing up. I was curious i had to test it so clicked the ad, where did it lead me? A site marked as malware by Google -> "robogram.com"
    I can't imagine the damage this untested ads cause to innocent publishers, when google start detecting links to malicious sites they'll most likely remove the publisher site from serp.

KarenBrown, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  11. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If this is true, I would need the ad url, we test every landing page as part of the approval process. While human error can come into play and one may have been missed... this is an extremely rare occasion. That is why we have a report ad link for our publishers on every ad.

I do stand by my statement though, that the ads themselves do not contain malicious code embedded. The landing page is a whole other issue that all networks deal with.

ufshane, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  12. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i have since removed the ads but you have the domain where the ad points to, i think i have informed enough for you to track it down. As you see the site is marked as malware by google And it is on your campaings so might as well check it out. I have nothing against your network just saying how things went for me. it's ok to doubt me but at least check it for the publishers that work with you.

KarenBrown, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  13. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Actually that ad is on the exchange, it is not one of our advertisers that is why I asked for the actual ad link because that has the tracking information to immediately find it... but I will send it to escalations and they will try and find it.

ufshane, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  14. chaithanyasajjala

chaithanyasajjala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey,
    you could try adzonal.i've been working with them from past 5 months and the results are unbelievable.I would strongly recommend to join them

chaithanyasajjala, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    3/3 posts talking about the same network. Sorry either you own this unknown network, or you are being paid to post about it. Either way its spam.

wrekoniz3, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So if they can't afford to pay people smart enough to spam discretely will they be able to pay their advertisers?

My take-away from @chaithanyasajjala's post is that Adzonal is about to crash and burn.

sarahk, Sep 14, 2015 IP
    lukey372, Smyrl and wrekoniz3 like this.
  17. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi join
    Adsboth network they are paying high cpm and also twice payment in a month http://www.adsboth.com

Ch Zahid, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  18. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adnetworks don't support malwares its just that some advertisers are clever enough to make tweaks of thier ads, most of what our network sees are tech support sites that freezes or locks browsers. Mind you when the alert system of the networks see these ads, they will immediately fix it.
    We at toutrix do.

etc, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  19. Rodolfo

Rodolfo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should try MoveAds.net :)

Rodolfo, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  20. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    We at Adbuff would be honoured to have you apply as a publisher with us as well. As many know, Adbuff offers ads just as clean as AdSense with rates that are highly competitive.

Adbuff, Feb 12, 2017 IP